Chapter 2

Things in " " are speech, ' ' thinking.

I have no access to the story since it's 6 am so uhhhh- if I get anything wrong and unlike the characters just tell me and I'll fix it! Also, Cyprus is 26. He looks very young, maybe around 18. The school system here is also based on the British school system (At least what my small brain knows of it)

Germany's POV (Point of view)

Once we had arrived, the bus stopped, and a ton of children all dashed off the bus and into the school. Once I had finally stepped out of the bus, I took a second to admire the school – It was a decent size, modern structure, and appeared to have recently had a new paint job. I speed-walked into the school, looking for my locker. I found it after around 5 minutes of searching. '23...24...25...Aha! 26! I finally found it.' I opened my locker hastily, throwing some unneeded books in and locking it, heading to my Form-Room (if you don't know what a form is in schools, it's like...Homeroom? Not sure how it works in other countries ngl). I walked in early, so I didn't have to suffer the humiliation of going late and having the whole glass glare at you for a few seconds. I was hesitating to sit in a seat, and our teacher, Cyprus, noticed. (If you're wondering why Cyprus, it's because I saw some random cheese that was 'Made in Cyprus' and I didn't know who to put as the Form Tutor so uh yeah now Cyprus is their Form Tutor!) He said, in a polite tone "You can sit wherever you like, Germany. By the way, I'm Mr Cyprus." "Alright, Mr Cyprus." I replied kindly.

Poland's POV (Point of view)

I was sitting in my seat, slightly looking at the student who was awkwardly sitting down next to me. After he was told he could sit wherever he liked- I think Germany was his name, he hesitated but ended up sitting next to me. I find his shyness kind of...Cute? Wait. What?? I don't even know this kid- Why did I just think he's cute- ...Oh well. I saw him take out a book, very unlike every other person in the class, including Mr Cyprus, who was eagerly tapping away at his phones. The book looked to be... A maths book? He's studying for our next lesson? Damn, this kid is the only kid so far that I haven't seen typing an angry tweet at someone who pissed them off! My thinking was cut off by Mr Cyprus asking, "So Poland...I assume you were listening to the rules and not staring off into space...Or at Germany." My face went slightly red, realising I was partially staring at Germany the whole time. He also seemed a little red in the face, but that might've just been me because the middle of his flag is also red. Germany looked a little uncomfortable, looking down at his book as if he was trying to avoid everyone. I heard a few kids whispering things like "Oooh I think he has a crush on Germany~" Or some rude lines such as "Haha as if Germany would have a chance with him! Even my dead grandma would have a better chance with Poland!!". It kind of pissed me off to see these children disrespect Germany like that, but since they were all way taller than me I decided to not intervene, instead I just looked down at my phone. I saw my friend Russia stand up, and I looked at him with a confused 'What are you doing?' face. He just smirked at me mischievously and started to speak to Mr Cyprus. Russia mocked, "You even tease us like a child would, adds on to the fact that you look like you just came straight out of the last year. You don't even look old enough to be in 6th form, let alone be a Form Tutor or teacher." "Russia, for the love of Shrek sit down." Mr Cyprus replied in a bored tone. "And if I don't?" "...Now I see what your old form tutors meant by 'he's an absolute pain'." Russia shot him a fake look of offence and sarcastically gasped in an obviously mocking offence. "I think someone needs hearing aids, I'm pretty sure they were calling you a pain, seeing as you're supposed to be an example to us, no?" "...I-" "Shut. You're teasing kids as if you are a kid, it's not cool, you're just embarrassing innocent children for no reason." I tried to break up the slowly increasing tension between the two. "Please you two...It's fine Russia I don't mind; I shouldn't have been staring at him anyways. And Mr Cyprus, next time don't do that. We all learn from our mistakes, right?" "I guess." Russia replied. "Alright, Poland.." Cyprus said boredly. "...And Russia, please sit down." I guess he was in a good mood since he actually listened to him. 'Wow, Russia listening to a teacher? That's new-' RING RING Oh. Time for the first period, great. At least I like maths. Just as we reached the door, Russia went up to me, a shit-eating grin on his face. "Aww, did my little friend Poland actually stand up to...What?! Two people, who are way taller than him? Wow~" "And you talk about teasing, Russia." He just chuckled, and we ended up chatting all the way to maths.