Chapter 5

Cyprus' POV

"So weak...I was hoping you'd be a bit smarter. But no. You go for the typical dick kicking tactic. How pathetic..."

Hm. 'I wonder what I should do to him...Maybe...No. Only Germany can have the honour of that.' I guess I'll just make Poland's life a living hell, sounds fun. I walked out of the basement, locking the door as I did, walking over into my kitchen. I looked around for a few minutes, then finally decided on what knife I'd take 'Ah. This one looks dull..Definitely painful if used to cut someone in the right way..' I walked up back into the basement, holding the knife so Poland could see its beauty in its entirety. I walked up to Poland, watching his horrified expression as I got closer. When I was directly in front of him, I kneeled to his level, taking a moment to chuckle quietly at his shocked and scared expression. I held the knife up to his neck as he started to attempt to say something - But failing due to the tape that was still around his mouth. I decided to not do too much to him yet, as I didn't want him to die yet; I wanted him to hurt him slowly until he wanted to die. I finally chose where to cut, grabbing his arm harshly trying to make sure it hurt. I harshly pressed the knife against his arm, gradually cutting it whilst Poland was quietly whimpering for me to stop. (I'm terrible at writing this sort of shit even though irl I'd be fucking dying to do this to some people I dislike and I wouldn't be shy to make plANS that I'd never execute-) ~Timeskip brought to you by my inability to write this sort of shit without it being cringy over 9000~

I looked over Poland's body, which was now covered in quite a few cuts. He was still crying quietly due to the pain of the cuts I had just inflicted on him. I walked out the room, quietly whispering "He will be mine.." to myself, so Poland couldn't hear.

~~~~~~~~~
There are edited parts because this was a wip and I didn't mean to publish it just yet-

Right I'm gonna leave this chapter short, and work on chapter 6! You can uh...Vote who's POV I switch to? I'll give you some choices-

Poland

Germany

Cyprus

America

Third Reich (Windmill face)

Scratch that! I'm gonna use a spinny wheel thingie, I kinda don't wanna have to wait for people to vote sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry