2

Phi was scary. He destroyed more beys that Red Eye had and was way stronger than his other persona. Shu had sworn to take revenge, but was almost sure he would never be powerful enough to do so. Plus, that unnerving amount of control the albino had over Shu was not good, to say the least.

His random heat symptoms-for lack of a better name- were worse. It made him feel dizzy and weak, sometimes barely able to see straight. He could keep it under control most of the time by staying calm, but it had no pattern, making it even worse than the Lord of Destruction himself.

But fangirls- the excited squeals, the claws they called fingernails, the fact they wanted him- were death incarnate.

Which was why the great Shu Kurenai, leader and owner of the Raging Bulls, the feared Red Eye, one of the top bladers in the world, was hiding under bushes at the park.

Suoh was standing casually in front of said bushes. Shu could tell from those ridiculous shoes the blader wore. It was a good thing the albino was his last line of defense, because from the way the ground was shaking, the mob was coming this way.

Shu gritted his teeth, remembering what had happened earlier.

"Protect me!" he hissed to Hartes. "Fangirls!"

The wild blader turned and grinned as he shamelessly took cover behind him. "This is the great Shu. Haha!" He waved wildly, getting the girl's attention. Her short brown hair whipped around when she looked at Phi's twin. "Whaddaya you want?" she hissed, clearly afraid of him. Smart girl.

"Well, I know where Shu is."

She perked up, but her body was still tense. Shu figured she was deciding to either run away or punch him. Personally, he would go with the latter. "Where?" She stepped closer, hands in fists. "Better tell me!"

"He's behind me, now don't kill me!. . Kill Aige-"

His clever sentence was cut off as she launched herself at him. Hartes ducked, forgetting Shu was standing behind him, and the girl knocked him to the ground in a very uncomfortable way.

"Shu!" she gasped.

He got to his feet quickly. His nose was bleeding from when her shoulder had hit him. "My apologies. I have to go." The others fell in step behind him, but the girl started running after them.
More girls popped out from behind buildings, cars, and one girl even jumped out from behind a fire hydrant. They all began chasing the albinos, calling, "Senpai~"

It was terrifying. Shu and Suoh managed to hide in the Aoi bakery, which Chiharu was more than willing to let them do, but Phi had the brilliant idea to go outside and call, "They're over here!"

Then the prick gave the two a closed-eyed smile, like you're on your own, and casually strolled away.

So here Shu and Suoh were, the latter being the albino's last line of defense.

"Where's Shu-senpai?"

"I want his autograph!"

"I want his love~"

Shu shuddered. Fangirls were the one thing that truly scared him because they always seemed to be just everywhere. And some of them were seriously creepy. He'd met this one girl named Toga once, who was really sweet to him- until she showed her affinity for knives and went yandere. He vividly remembered that night, sprinting through the dark alleys with her maniacal laughter following him.

"Give me a moment, ladies," Suoh cooed, "And I'll take you to you senpai, alright?"

The mob cheered.

"Just let me make a quick call."

Shu felt his lip twitching in amusement. These poor fans didn't have a clue what was about to happen. He figured he felt a little sorry for them. In the month he'd been part of the Albino Squad, Suoh had pulled this trick a total of two times. Shu was not proud to say he'd fled the apartment and tried to drown himself the first time, then tried to rip the blader's face off the second.

He could hear the phone ring. His cheek itched and he resisted the urge to scratch it. If he even moved an inch, his hair might become visible. "Hello? Lui?"

The fans went dead silent. Even though Lui had been beaten several times over, just his name could terrify the whole crowd.

Suoh paused. "Yeah, that again. Should I kill them?" He waited a second. "You're right. Knives would be easiest. Bye, Lui!" He hung up and his feet turned back to the others. Shu could guess his face schooled itself back to formal politeness. "Well, allow me to escort you~"

The fangirls ran out as fast as they could.

Suoh chuckled, a rough sound at ends with his controlled demeanor. "That was fun."

Shu took that moment to roll out of the bushes. His pink shirt was caked with dirt and some had gotten in his pants and itched like crazy. A leaf fell out of his hair and landed on his nose.

"Chu~" Shu sneezed. He looked up, shaking his head and dirt flying everywhere. "I guess you guys can stay at my house, then."

"No need," Phi murmured in his ear.

He yelped and flinched, spinning around and trying to punch him in the face. "You're exempted," he growled. "Bitches stay outside."

Phi casually brought his chin up with one long finger. The male's face came closer, all seductive angles and smooth curves that no doubt drove his sweethearts crazy. "And bad boys warm your bed," his whispered, lips so close to his own.

Shu leaned forward, tilting his head sweetly. "Hmm..." he purred. "A bad boy..."

Phi leaned forward as well and-

Was abruptly kneed in the jewels.

"Bad boys stay at my feet, you pussy."

Shu kicked the now curled-up male out of his way, looking up to see that Hartes had joined them, grinning like the maniac he was. The late arrival had claw marks along his collar and wrists. There was dark red liquid leaking out of several, which made Hartes grin even brighter. His knife-sharp fingernails sliced into them, and Shu tried not to shudder.

"Take care of that," he said, pointing his thumb without looking at Phi. "What where you going to say?"

Suoh smiled, a gentle one that made Shu fear the worst. "We got three more apartments, right next to yours. So..." his hair flipped to the left side. "GOOD LUCK, BOII~"

That was as far as he got before Shu threw Phi at him.

---

It's here!!! What'd you guys think???

Please comment on what'd you like you see next!

Robin out!