15

Finale~ it was a rush job, sorry. I was sick for awhile, threw up a few times, but I'm good now. I finished today, hope you like it!

Enjoy!

----

"Phi."

"Hmm~"

The bastard lazily twirled around in the grass, wearing a skirt and- was that his shirt? Of course it was. That would make this much sweeter.

"Phi, you're about to pay for being an absolute shithead. I'm challenging you right now, and I'm going to win 4-0." Shu grinned, not giving him a minute to think. He watched, amused, as Phi stopped spinning and blinked dizzily. His eyes flashed open and flooded with black.

Intimidation would be Phi's first tactic, so the albino spoke first. "And you'd better not even think about refusing, cause that's just sad." He laughed. Phi hated that laugh. "I mean, even Valt almost beat you. You're only lucky Hartes didn't hear about that~"

Phi would always want to be viewed as strong. He'd never want to be called weak, and every word had been geared towards that.

Shu grinned, watching Phi's face change from relaxed to expressionless. Good. He had the whore's attention now. He just had to balance between really pissing him off and just annoying him.

Because Phi's emotions steadied when he was royally pissed, like when he was drunk. That was to be avoided at all costs.

"Sure, Shu. I guess I have time today to kick your ass."

Bitch. He was going to pay for that. Shu kept his emotions in check, knowing Phi would shoot for triggering another heat flash. That would make an immediate loss.

"Thank Me there's a stadium here," Phi sighed, walking over. The park only had a few people, and once they saw the two albinos together, they cleared out pretty fast. Smart people. They probably knew how much shit was about to go down.

Shu knelt at the stadium, Turbo Spryzen gleaming in his hand.

Weaknesses: Lag between offense and defense, speed bursts were irregular, and as long as he got a burst during the first battle, he could absolutely wreck Phi's emotional state.

Strengths: Flawless launches, was fairly good at triggering Shu's heat flashes, and was a fairly well-balanced blader.

Right, he'd have to be hella fast, and Spryzen was gonna have to tank a couple hits.

"Ready to lose?"

"God, you're annoying," Shu huffed. "Just call it."

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it... rip!"

Phoenix, as usual hit center as soon as it landed, keeping its spin speed. Spryzen hit the outer rim and screamed inwards. It kept colliding with Phoenix, Turbo Blades out and attacking. Neither was losing any health, but Shu had a feeling his speed advantage wouldn't last for long. His bey was likely to stop spinning first, but he just had to wait it out.

The next attack brought out an explosion of light, throwing them both backwards. Shu flipped around in the air- not wanting to break his back on the wall again- and rolled. He raced back to the stadium.

Phi was there a moment later. His breath hissed through his teeth as he noted the damage to the stadium.

Shu had made a huge crater, nearly cleaving the stadium in two. The power needed to do that was incredible, as they were specially created to not get blown up by beyblades. The black-eyed blader hestated, then focused back on his blade.