3

"HOW THR HELL DID I FAIL THAT TEST?" Hartes screamed.

Shu flinched back from the door. He had been late to class for one minute. That was all, and the rest of the Albino Squad was already being... well, them. Seriously?

"What'd you fail?" Suoh sighed.

Shu relaxed slightly. At least Suoh had a brain. They'd be fine without him for a few more minutes-

"Bitch, how'd you screw up on the easiest question on the whole damn thing?"

Never mind. His dark side was going to be a problem. Well, it already was, as the few months on the same floor had showed him. That guy was terrifying on the best of days, downright deadly on the worst. And clearly a hypocrite. Shu could clearly see through the window door that it was the only question he had gotten right.

"1+1 IS OBVIOUSLY THE UNIVERSAL MATING CALL FOR ALIENS!" Hartes roared, banging his head against the desk at the 0/100. Geez, it was a second grade-level placement test and he'd actually flunked.

"PHI HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET FULL CREDIT?"

Shu peered at the test. He tested at an eleventh-grade level! The albino flipped his long hair and closed his red eye, giving the other two that insufferable smirk. And why on earth was he wearing a female's uniform? With the shortest skirt ever? How did he even pass in the first place when the smartest person in the school was him?

"I apparently seduced the teacher," he admitted cheerfully, flushing. The teacher, who was turning to tell them to shut up, blushed and fainted.

"H-how did you-" Suoh stammered.

"I just looked at him."

"That's gay," Hartes muttered.

"Two bros, sitting in a hot tub,"Dark Suoh chanted, grinning, gold eyes burning with malice. "Five feet apart 'cause they're no-"

"Shut up, please," Phi said.

"NEVER!" Hartes screamed. He ran past the startled teacher and jumped out the window. "KISS MAH THICC ASS!"

Shu decided this was a good time to intervene. He rolled his eyes and opened the door. The three looked up.

"Shu!" Phi greeted, pulling out two hair ties from his skirt pockets. How did his skirt even have a

pocket? "You're just in time. I was hoping you could put my hair in pigtails for me~"

"Uh..." He was at a loss for words. "Why?"

"I read that if a girl's pretty enough, they have control over the world~"

Shu slapped a hand over his mouth, a roast forming in his head. If he could deliver this one right, it would be perfect. They would be too dumb to understand it, anywys. "How'd you do in science?"

"Badly," Phi mumbled, turning an adorable shade of red as he shook his hand off.

"Then I guess I can prove you're an asshole," the albino smirked at him. The left side of his face heated up, where he knew that bang-covered scar was glowing.

The heterochromatic albino pouted, leaning forward so looking down his shirt would have been so easy. "Aww, why's that, baby?"

He snarled. "Because everything that comes out of you is bullshit."

Valt opened the door and looked at them. "I smell weirdness."

Then he walked out.