Chapter 2:Powder Room

"How's your first day of School Seungji?"Chunha asked as she type her message for her boyfriend.

"Good,"

I shortly said holding back a smile.

"Nice,I think you're enjoying school so much,"Chunha smiled as she lied down.I got the journal and started writing... actually I bought this before settling out here...I red that it helps fight depression....I already surpassed my depression but I want to cure it completely.

06-03-2019

Hi... It's first day of school I met a new guy,he's handsome but he's gay.
And I don't have any other friends aside from him...I hope I will cope up

"What's that?"Chunha asked

"Nothing...uhhm eonnie should we cook now?"I asked blushing because I don't even knew how to cook that much.

"Yeah...and don't call me eonnie okay?!"

"Sorry"

I looked down blushing maybe I look older than her.

"Call me Chunchun or Chunie,"she said which cheered me up,alright then...we went to the kitchen...and Chunha expertly cooked the Kimchi.

"Cook the Ramen since I cooked the Kimchi,"Chunha said smiling sweetly.

"Uh?"

"I said cook the Ramen,"

She said handling me a pack of Ramen which made me sighed in relief...it has instructions.

After the cooking Chunha and I ate delightfully,we washed the dishes and I did my assignments then sleep.

...

"Hi,"

"Hi Jinru,".

He was supposedly speaking when teacher came in front.

"You will have an activity today, you will have a group of your desires and then I'll give you materials for each of your group,"

I ended up with a group of girls,and I'm out of placed so I decided to go to the group of other girls.Err they look like extra theresstrial nerds but they're better than my first group.

"Hi my name is Bo-in"The fat said
She's fat and wearing glasses, and her hair looks like a cotton candy.
"I'm Naeri"The girl with a cap said, she have a boyish cap but she got that weird thick liptint.
But I smiled Naeri means tomorrow.
"I'm Soyung,"The other girl said,
She is whiter than your expectations and every accessories she have were all white. This girls are disaster.

"Seungji,"I shortly said and helped them with the presentation.

"What will we do with that again?"Bo-in shyly asked.
"We'll put here your dreams in life we will draw what you want in the future,"I explained.
"Ah ne I want to be a nurse Seungji-yah"Bo-in said and I started drawing.
"We both wanted to be a designer,"Naeri said...and I continued drawing... smiling as I draw more details.

"Whoa you're so good at drawing Seungji,"Soyung praised.
"Kamsahamnida,"I smiled.

"By the way... what's your dream,Seungji?"Bo-in asked which made me automatically stop drawing.