Chapter 20: Mommy's getting married

Hello innocientes, I'm happy that we're 1.5k now kamsaaaa
Luv u

Warning: SPG

Seungji:

"Jinru stop,"

He doesn't listen he's still kissing my neck, I pulled lots of his hair when he bites and suck, from my neck to my shoulder. His body pressed against mine brings nothing but weakness, weakness to refuse.

He fiddled with my skirt and it fell, he is slick and now my panty is gone.

"J-j-jinru,"
He touch me and I bit my lower lip. I need to pretend that I don't like it, pretend? no I don't like it.

"aahhh," He inserted a finger inside me and he pumps.
I remembered the library in our highschool days.

"That's so soft Seungji" He whispered and nibbled my earlobe. My eyes shuts.
Just this night, I gripped on his shoulders and move with his fingers. He smirked and hurriedly removed my blouse then my bra. He wasted no time he suck my breasts while fingering me.

"Jinru...ahhh...ahhh,"
I can hear the sounds of his wet lips against my breasts.
He will caress, then he will lick, suck, bite, he does it repeatedly and alternately.
My eyes shut when I exploded.

Jinru made me sit on the edge of the bed and he remove his sleeves in a rush, he almost tear it. His eyes filled with lust.
I gulped, He looks hotter, his abs turned to eight, like the guys in the magazines. I think he looks better.

I just stared when he unzipped his pants and let it fall.
I saw the bulge on his boxer.
He looks bigger, I repeatedly gulped when I felt my center moistened more.

He smirked when he caught my eyes staring. I gulped when he removed his boxer slowly.
He looks bigger and delicate.
"Touch me," He's now manly voice said and I stood up first shortly kissing his lips while masturbating him then I move my lips on his neck, I heard him groan and that made me wetter but I fought the urge to just put it right inside me.

I kiss his chest moving my hands faster, then I moved lower to his abs, I licked vigorously.

"Seungji!" He chanted my name and it's turning me on, I finally sat on the edge of the bed and lick his tip but before I could put him in my mouth he pushed me on the bed and hurriedly entered me. I feel so stretched and I miss this feeling.

"Jinru!" I yelled and he begin to move up and down. He balance with his arms and thrusted faster. I feel myself tingled with his every thrusts like I'm in euphoria land.

"Ahhh! ahhh! ahhhh!" I keep moaning when he went harder.
I can now hear our lapping parts.
I'm pulling my own hair and move with him.

"Seungji, ughh, ughh," His moans are even raspier and filled with desire.

"aaaahhhhh," I softly cried when he moved circularly.
He made it hot by moving slowly and fast and vice versa.

"Jinru....just fast...."I whispered, losing my breath.
He kneeled and hung my legs on his shoulders.

"Ohhh," He said and thrust very fast, my body shake and my nipples hardened,shaking with my breasts.

"Jinru... I'm cumming...." I announced and he moved more desperately.
"Ugh ughhh Ahh!" I screamed when I feel myself exploded but he's not yet done.
He shortly pulled out of me just to invert my position.
He made me lay by my stomach and entered me from behind.

"Ugh! Ugh!" I just moaned, I'm getting crazier with his every thrusts. He held my waist and thrusted faster and harder.

"Jinru, ugh, Jinru, Jinru..." I keep chanting when I feel myself about to come again.
"Jinru I'm coming..." He moved long and hard repeatedly.
My body extremely shook until my eyes rolled reaching the clouds at the same time I felt Jinru exploded inside me.