Chapter 3:First Kiss

"I'm Park Miso,nice to meet you,"

I just smiled as Miso grab the money bought her food and ate at her table.

"Thanks Seungji,"Bo-in said in relief...
"Is she harassing people who don't have money? It's bullying right?"I asked curiously as I observed Miso eat.
"Ani,it's just that when she's hungry she'll ask anyone to buy her food and that's her habbit,she doesn't talk so much in class but she's pretty smart and no one can resist her charm that you'll end up buying a food for her,"Bo-in explained with some weird hand gestures...

"Oh...I see,"I nodded while looking at Miso.

"Be careful with her,"Bo-in whispered.

...

"Class you will have a seating arrangement and this will be your permanent arrangement in Science class,arasseo?"

"Ne...sonsaengnim,"

We moved out our seats and the teacher started speaking..

"An Seungwoo,sit here in front An Gongwoo sit beside Seungwoo..."

I keep on watching the students taking their seats as the teacher keeps speaking.

"Kim Seungji sit beside Jung Lideong,"

I nodded and headed to my seat,I slowly walk when I bumped someone.

"M-mianhae,"

Jinru just stared at me and headed to his designated seat.

"Be careful next time Song Jinru,"

"Mian sonsaengnim,"

I get sitted on my seat and stintly smiled to Lideong.

"Park Miso...sit beside Seungji,"

Miso sit beside me and there's her aura that made me conscious and shy especially when our arms touch as the teacher discuss.I keep in awkwardly adjusting my arms so that it won't touch hers.

Miso cleared her throat lightly.

"Seungji...do you know what our classmates say about you?"Miso opened a topic while looking at her notebook I look at her attentively.

"They say you're weird,your too silent,you look sassy and dainty,and you're flirting Song Jinru,"she said bluntly...and paused waiting for my reaction.

"That's not true,I'm not flirting him... we're just friends,"My blood boiled a little,who are they to judge me?
This always happens,people judge you even if they really don't know who the real you is.

"But we don't talk anymore... something awkward happened to us,"I sighed deeply staring at Song Jinru on the opposite row  and when our eyes met I look away.

"You..."Miso blushed as her eyes widened.... What kind of ideas is she thinking? She's acting stupid.

"It's not what dirtiness your thinking,it's different,you know he's a gay,"I said just enough for both of us to hear....and just enough to clear her bubble of thoughts.

"Ah,I see...sorry for telling you,"She looked back on her notebook

"It's fine it's better that you told me,"I smiled a little to show that it's alright.

Silence existed after our conversations Lideong neither talk to me nor the girl beside Miso,the teacher discussed about astronomy and I see that Miso is quite interested.

"So class what do you call the theory which started from an explosion?!"

"BigBang,"Miso whispered