Chapter 5:Be friends

"Don't ask what's wrong with me I just like you Song Jinru,"

His face went pale,his eyes almost out of their sockets...
"You what?! You're insane..."Jinru find his strength and run away from me...

He's really hard to get.
How can I be friends with him after I did that?
And why on earth did I did that?
I knew I find him so attractive that I really wanna kiss him,just kiss.
Am I being a bully now?
I'm bullied but I don't want to be a bully.

It's not bullying he likes it too even if he deny,he won't respond if he did not like that kiss...

Shunhua is right he still have a chance to change...

Jinru:

I stared my face in the mirror.

"You're gross self,eww you let yourself to be kissed by a girl?"I whispered as I slap my alluring face smoother than silk..

That Seungji is annoying!
What does she want from me?!
Virgin fairy! Don't tell me she wants my virginity? Gosssh Jinriee is still a virgin...Song Jinrie not Song Jinru eww who gave me that name?

I feel like I'm a girl dropped on a men's body.
I thought Seungji will be a good friend that's why I approached her first... she's pretty and even if I'm prettier that pretty face of her looks smart a perfect studying companion... she's a shy type but I feel like she got a lot of potential so I wanna help her but she ruined how I look at her... she's annoying...

"Jinru? Open the door,",

"It's Jinrie mom,"

"Fine open the door Jinrie,"

I rolled my eyes with a pretty smile and opened the door sassily.

"What are you wearing son? Get rid of that dress and bra of yours! Your father is downstairs! He doesn't know remember?"

I heard the creepy footsteps going upstairs and my adorable heart made the creepy thumps.

"Is Jinru ready? We're both gonna play basketball,"

I saw my father's figure making my body stiff.

"Darling! Your son is still not prepared-"

"Song Jinru?! What the hell are you wearing?! Are you a gay?!"

...

Seungji:

I doodled on my notebook as my kiss with Jinru entered my brain...
I sighed...This is insane.I don't know what happened to me exactly that I learned such things.

The teacher arrived and started lecturing about the ef ob ex chuchuch equations which isn't able to sink in my brain because Song Jinru isn't arriving yet...I fidget on my seat...why am I feeling jittery?

Conscience hit me knowing that I might be the reason of his absence.

"Song Jinru?"

The teacher called out his name for attendance but still he's not yet arriving.
I'm worried as hell.

"Again Song-"

Jinru entered the door with some bruises on his face,but he got no black eyes.
Murmurs covered the room.

"What the hell happened to him?"

"My Jinru! Oh no!"

The teacher looked stunned...
Jinru still greeted him and silently sat on his seat.

I can't stop staring at him.
"A-are you okay?"

"What do you think?"he coldly said as the bell rang.