Chapter 11:Journalism

Seukki my honey

I shook my head as I remembered the name of the caller in Chunha's phone that I saw last time.

Seukki

Sigh,why?

"10 minutes before we reach Incheon," The teacher announces.

"Are you sleepy?" Jinru asked but I just ignored him,I felt him rolled strands of my hair on his finger,making my eyes gently shut until my head seek his shoulders...

...

"Wake-up,girl"

I yawned,seeing beautiful structures if buildings, their school is really beautiful.

Jinru chuckled.

"First time here?" He asked making me nod.

"You'll get used to it,just join school competitions it's fun Seungji," He said and we followed the rest of our schoolmates.

"Oh my God! That guy is so hot!" Jinru said when he saw a student walking somewhere making my blood boil.

"Seungji! Look!" He turned to my face to see my annoyed expression making him rub his head.

"Uhhm okay,I'll try to be a guy" He said and wrap an arm around my shoulder.

...

We munch our foods because the program will start after awhile.
Thankfully Jinru is here so I'm not bored, Miso is so cold today something must bother her.

I'm scared to ask she might yell base on her facial expression.

"Mogo Seungji," Jinru said as he shoved a food on my mouth and I hurriedly ate it before fakingly smiling.

We finished our food and Miso frowned as she look at her phone she hurriedly stood up and walk somewhere.

I stood up

"Seungji don't follow her,stay"He said holding my wrist tightly.

"Don't worry Jinru,nothing will happen," I said giving him a reassuring smile before following Miso.

I walk towards the tree thinking she might be there but she's not there, damn it.

What if something happened yo her?

"Miso-yah!" I called like a fool until I brushed my palm over my face,I get my phone and said her tons of messages but she doesn't respond, I tried calling her but I think she blocked my number.

Shit!

I look at the surroundings and saw a girl with the same figure as her making me hurriedly rush.

"Miso!"

I pulled her wrist.

"Yah!" She glared oh...it's not her.

"Mianhae," I said and quickly letting her go...I deeply sighed and continued searching until...I became tired.

"I'm too paranoid, nothing happened to her,calm down self," I thought of going back so I walk where I came from...I frowned.

"Isn't it here?"
I look at the buildings... Damn their structures are too similar.

No way, I find my way back until I realized I keep losing it.
I'm lost! No way!

I get my phone again.

1% shutting down...

Damn it!
I really go here without charging my phone?! I'm so stupid.
I walk again I need to find my way---