Chapter 6:Know each other

"Song Jinru...make love with me,"I said and his face went literally pale making some unnecessary nervous movements.

"N-no..what are you saying?"he panicked hmm did he forget about his fever....I chuckled.

"Jinru...make me happy,"I said selflessly and sweats ooze his forehead...shit he even look hotter.

"Y-you're crazy!what should I do?"He panicked...he keeps on squirming he looks so pathetic he think he can escape? I will win over him!

"Simple....accept my friendship offer or....make love with a girl,"I said the girl like a disgusting word.

"Fine! We are friends now!"he said and I felt victory.

I heard a knock on the door and I hurriedly wear my clothes and wrapped Jinru with blanket as I peck on his lips before opening the door.

"Oh is he alright?"her mother asked worriedly.
"Yeah...right Jinru?"I said trying to fix my hair...
"Y-yeah,"he stuttered

Her mom narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"Uhhnm I got to go now,"I said picking up my bag and heading out the door rushing.

Jinru:

I woke up and search for Seungji beside me but she's gone...
I don't wanna be friends with her but I got no choice if she will molest me...
Does this means she'll not molest me again?So sad...what did I just say?!
Self you don't like it okay!
You don't like it!
My eyes widened as everything sinked in me...me and Seungji...iwwww!

Oh my gosh,what on earth did I do?
That girl I can't forgive her...
I close my eyes shooking the thought of her warm touches...but it's very detailed that I can't forget...holy moly...this is wrong...but my body seeks for her.

Seungji:

It is Saturday days are too fast it's been three days since I harassed him or whatever and I didn't kiss Jinru since I promised him I won't because we're friends now.
I checked the notebook well I actually edited all the her words to him and his.

Making him fall list:

1.Be friends ✔
2.know each other
3.Make him trust you
4.Act like his hero
5.Be his ideal type
6.Introduce him to your parents and friends
7.Seduce him
8.Do his biggest fantasy
9.Do something that no one have ever did for him
10.Say I love you

I chuckled on the number three...

Make him thrust you

I naughtily smiled
"Oh Seungji we're are you going?"Chunha asked

"I'm making a school work with my friend,"

Chunha smiled gently

"Go ahead then,"

...

I went on Jinru's house because I want to do the number two...

Know each other huh...
My life is kinda dramatic he'll surely pity me.

"Oh my dear,it's you again,"his mother said.

"Where is Jinru?"

"On his room still asleep,why?"

"We're making our school project,"I explained and her mom nodded.

"Okay you must be his bestfriend pretty lady he never brought friends here before,and it's the first time he got a very special friend...which is a girl,"her mom dreamily said in which I blushed.

"Uhhm,"

"Just go to his room and wake him up,"her mother said

...