Chapter 19:Mr. SJ

Seungji:

Stars can't shine without darkness. Everything that happened to me, served as a lesson that everything should be in the right time.

I thought I'll get buried within my misery but I managed to survive. I became better with the help of Juseop, I used my skills in designing and worked under their company, I went to school again after I give birth to my daughter Lily.

Juseop take good care of Lily, like she's his own daughter. He never counted the good things he've done for me and he said he's helping without asking for anything in return.
He never shown leers to me.
He's a great guy.

Now, I could say that I'm better.
I'm now his secretary but I never belittled this position, It's better than nothing at all.
I just smiled at the thought of my success.

But no matter how high is the level that I already reached.
I'm still feeling like something is missing. Since I left Korea under my parents will. I never contacted them again nor ask for their help. I used my savings and the money I bring to handle myself. I wondered how are they doing especially oppa.

And I want to pay a visit on Miso's  grave too.

"Mommy are you okay?"
I flinched with my daughters little voiced.
"Yes baby," I managed to live for her, I never thought of aborting her when she's in my womb.
Because she got no fault like what Miso said. So I love my child.

"Mommy let's play,"
"Okay,"

I'm thankful that I have my child she's the best thing that happened to me.
"Mommy how's daddy?" I give her a bored look.
"I told you uncle Juseop will be your daddy,"
She pouted "How about real daddy mommy? Where is him?"
"I told you he's dead okay, and you love uncle Juseop right?"
She nodded "Yes mommy,"
"Then he'll be your daddy, your permanent daddy," my voice is stern and she give me a sad look.

"Okay," she pouted.
"Ain't you happy?" I asked.
"Happy," but I know she's not,
But Juseop is better than Jinru.
Though I don't love him at least he loves my daughter.

My phone's vibration get rid of my thoughts.

"Hello sir?"
"Juseop, how many times I'll remind you Seungji?"
I chuckled, he never failed to remind me of that.
"Yes, Juseop,"
"Good an investor is coming from Korea, he said he is Mr. SJ
I want you to meet him at Le' Grandi'oso café,so that he'll got some vibe and invest a big amount, you know what to do Secretary Kim," I rolled my eyes, as if I'm not used to this, I've been doing this for a year.

"Copy,"

I went to the Café, wait what does the Mr. SJ looked like?
This sucks. I don't even knew how he looks like. Aish ofcourse he will look like the usual rich guy look, he must be in tuxedo and surrounded by bodyguards,
Guess he's an old man, our usual investors.

I just ordered one caramel macchiato and a slice of black forest cake as I wait for Mr. SJ.
I'm getting bored, I drank all the coffee and ate all the cake, but I couldn't find that damn Mr. SJ so I'm suppose to call Juseop when someone sat infront of me.

He's hair is undercut and blonde
And he's wearing shades.
And a blue longsleeves but his bicep muscles are still visible.
He looks so hot, like a k-pop idol.
Who is this guy?

"Excuse me, are you Secretary Kim? Secretary of Yoon Juseop?" He asked in a manly voice that made me tuck strands of hair in my ear.

"Yeah, are you Mr. SJ?" I asked.
"Yeah," He lend his hand for a handshake in which I accepted,
It's weird, did I hold this hand before? I frowned.

"Nice, long time no See, Kim Seungji," He said and blood rushed out of me, Long time no see? Did I even met him before? He's not familiar, He removed his shades.