The Project

Saturday: When Midna and Nightstrike woke up, they did their normal morning routine. They both woke up at 5:45 am. Midna ate normal food and Nightstrike had energon that they had found in a nearby cavern with a small entrance that they could enter in since they were both rather small. Their morning routine which included going to the nearby cliff to watch the sunrise. They started on their walk to the park. It was now 1 and they figured that they could chill at the park for a while.

Once they reached the park, they chilled there until the kids came. Once they did, they discussed the project. The project was for fun and a way to socialize more. The project was a BIG part of the group's grade so they didn't want to get it wrong especially since this project will be replacing their final. If they don't get a good grade on this project, then they would fail the class and won't have a very nice Christmas since they'll be in BIG trouble. Well, everyone except Midna since of what had happened to her parents.

The project was that each group is supposed to paint a historical, yet, beautiful landscape painting. The painting needs to provide many emotions and words, but the words can't be written. The painting itself must express the words of the land's history by it's looks. The project was going to be VERY hard. Jack and Miko knew some locations that appeared nice. Raf knows locations with a lot of history. Midna is a great artist and animator. It's strange since Midna can longer see and yet, her art work and animations appear to be as well done as her art work and animations that she had done when she had her sight.

Miko and Jack mentioned a few locations, but one stood out and Raf noticed that. Raf talked about the history of that particular location and it seemed perfect for the project. Now the only problem is drawing the location very well. Raf, Miko, and Jack can't draw and Midna can't see. Midna said, "I know how to draw and somehow, I'm able to draw very well even though I'm blind." Miko said, "Well, we know someone who could draw, but the problem now is how is she supposed to draw the landscape if she can't see it."

Midna was debating on whether or not to just have Nightstrike describe what the landscape looks like in great detail. Midna said, "I have a way to get the landscape drawn." Jack said, "You do?" Midna nodded and Nightstrike barked softly.

Once the kids left, something caught Nightstrike's attention and whatever it is... wasn't good. Nightstrike let out a growl as a man exited his vehicle. Nightstrike got up and started running. She was dragging Midna behind her. Midna quickly caught her footing and started running after Nightstrike. She knew something was off since Nightstrike won't growl at someone or something for no reason. Midna knew her far better than that.

After 4 hours had pasted, they had reached the location of where they decided as a group to for the project. Nightstrike looked around carefully and sniffed the air. When she found nothing human related, she transformed into her bipedal form. As she described the landscape in great detail and in an order where Midna could draw good at. Midna finished the drawing that now only needed to be painted.

Nightstrike described the landscape's colors as Midna colored in the landscape. Nightstrike checked on the drawing once she had finished. The landscape painting matched the landscape perfectly. The painting had many mixed emotions coming from it as the landscape had captured the lovely sunset which goes along with the history of the location. With that done, Midna and Nightstrike headed home and slept to prepare for tomorrow where they would meet up with Raf, Miko, and Jack tomorrow. They would talk about the project more; but since Midna finished the drawing with Nightstrike's help, they could look over the art and see if it works with the project.

The next day - after Midna and Nightstrike's morning routine, Midna and Nightstrike met up with Raf, Miko, and Jack at the park. Midna had brought the painting with her. She showed Raf, Miko, and Jack the painting. Their jaws dropped when they saw the painting. Raf asked, "How long did it take for you to do that?" Nightstrike pawed at my leg and coded, '4 hours.' I said, "Just 4 hours." Miko said, "4 HOURS?! HOW DID IT TAKE YOU THAT LITTLE TIME TO GET THAT GOOD OF A PAINTING DONE WITHOUT SIGHT?!" I shrugged and said, "I had a lot of practice and a friend who described in great detail what the landscape looked like. It just so happened that the sun was setting while we were working on painting the landscape."

Nightstrike's attention went to the man that she spotted yesterday. She let out a low growl. After the meet up was done, Raf, Miko, and Jack had left off to who knows where and Nightstrike growled again. She growled a little louder this time and Midna said, "Let's go home, Nightstrike." She barked twice and she noticed that as we were leaving, the man was following us. She pawed at the leg and coded, 'There's a bad man following us. He's most likely from MECH. I recognize his scent from back then.'

Midna coded back, 'Let's go the long way through the forest. We'll lose him there.' Nightstrike barked twice in agreement. Once they reached the forest, they took many twists and turns. They quickly lost the man in the forest.