First Encounter

Midna, Jack, Raf, and Miko got a perfect score on their project and was the only group to get a perfect score. The 4 kids passed the class and now it was winter break. Midna and Nightstrike were walking around the forest. Suddenly, Nightstrike stopped and growled slightly. Her growl sounds cautious and nervous. Midna stopped and heard Nightstrike's growls. Nightstrike seemed uncertain if what was ahead of them was an enemy or not.

Midna listened for what Nightstrike could be growling at, but whatever she was growling at was being VERY silent and still. Suddenly, the sound of heavy thuds was clearly heard. Though the sound was backing away from Midna and Nightstrike. There was a strange whirling sound and the loud thuds quickly went towards the whirling noise. The 2 sounds quickly disappear. Nightstrike sniffed and looked around.

She then transformed and said, "Little does he know, you can't see." Midna said, "Right..." She then tilted her head slightly and asked, "Who was just here?" Nightstrike said, "By the looks of it, a fellow Cybertronian. He could have been an Autobot." Midna gasped and said, "You met an Autobot!!" Nightstrike said, "Correction, I growled at an Autobot." Her ears and tail went down. Midna asked, "Did you get a clear look at him when you growled at him?"

Nightstrike whispered, "No..." Midna said, "Then you were just being defensive. It's in your nature to do so. Plus, you said that he COULD be an Autobot. You weren't certain that he was. He could have been a Decepticon who had to go somewhere quickly, like for example, the leader of the Decepticunts could have needed to see him right away." Nightstrike sighed and said, "Yeah, you're right; as usual." Midna smiled and giggled a little.

Two days afterwards, Midna and Nightstrike were on a walk in the forest as usual. Then, suddenly, something unexpected happened. A Decepticon named Starscream came and grabbed Midna and Nightstrike. He took them to the Nemesis and presented them to Megatron like they were trophies.

After hours had passed, Midna was badly hurt. Nightstrike whimpered loudly as she saw her friend chained up. Midna's legs was where most of her injures were. The Decepticon leader, Megatron, was trying to get Midna to tell him where the location of the Autobot base was. Jokes on him was that even if Midna had gone to the Autobot base, she STILL couldn't tell him where it is. Then again, she wouldn't tell him even if she knew where the base was. She IS a savage after all.

Few days later

Nightstrike had enough and used her special abilities to take out the Decepticons security system. The shield that kept the Autobots from finding them was now disabled. The Autobots could now track the Nemesis. A vehicon walked in the room. He grabbed Midna and Nightstrike and took them back to their cell. Nightstrike had curled up to Midna as soon as the vehicon put them down. The vehicon left and Nightstrike was exhausted. Midna noticed her tired behavior and weakly asked, "Why are... you so... tired, Nightstrike?" Nightstrike coded to Midna about what she had done. She explained to Midna that she isn't sure if it worked and explained about much power is used in order to attempt such a thing.

Midna nodded and said, "Nightstrike, can we go to the corner please?" Nightstrike pawed at Midna and coded, 'Of course, Midna.' Nightstrike carefully and tiredly picked up Midna and took her to the corner of the cell. Nightstrike and Midna weren't sure if they would be rescued or not.