No Effect?!

Time skip~

It is currently summer break. Midna and the other kids passed all their classes, which is a surprise from Miko. Agent Fowler, Miko, and Jack quickly find out about Nightstrike being a minicon not long after Raf and the bots did. Nightstrike went on multiple stealth missions and found plenty of energon for the bots. The bots had managed to take some Dark Energon away from Megatron. They didn't know what to do with it. They did know that they had to get rid of it soon before it starts affecting their processors.

Smokescreen left to check on the Dark Energon supply. He noticed that a large chunk of the Dark Energon was gone from when it was last checked last week. Smokescreen quickly found Optimus and alerted him to about the missing Dark Energon. Optimus told Ratchet and Ratchet checked the security cameras. He spotted Nightstrike taking small fragments of Dark Energon throughout the week. He alerted Optimus of her actions. Both bots when towards the human area where they spotted the humans, except Midna, standing away from Nightstrike and Midna.

Ratchet noticed that Nightstrike was munching on Dark Energon. Ratchet said, "Nightstrike, why are you consuming Dark Energon?!" Nightstrike looked at Ratchet confused. Midna said, "Nightstrike, did you forget to tell them?" Nightstrike stared at Midna for a while. Then stopped eating the Dark Energon shard and said, "Yeah... Oppies." Midna bonked Nightstrike on her helm and yelled, "Nightstrike, you were supposed to tell them that Dark Energon doesn't affect Malion and Predacon mixes!!"

The bots and humans were shocked to find out that Dark Energon has no effect on Predacon and Malion minicon mixes. Nightstrike continued to eat the Dark Energon shard as Midna explained the different species of minicon mixes and how much Dark Energon effects them. Ratchet, Acree, Bumblebee, Drift, and Optimus were the most curious about minions compared to the other bots.

Smokescreen said, "How would you know if its Dark Energon your consuming if you're blindfolded?" Nightstrike said, "The taste is different. Dark Energon is sour compared to Energon, Smokescreen."