Predacon Mix?!

*Author's Note: In this series, Malion is a species that are similar to Predacon except not as powerful. They are Treeco in the Last Guardian game. I don't know how to spell it.*

Nightstrike jumped so high that she reached a long branch on the top of a 80 foot tree that was at the edge of the cliff. The cliff was 160 feet. She jumped a total of 240 feet and she didn't do a wing boost. Nightstrike grabbed an apple on the long branch. She then fell to the ground as she held an apple in her right servo and her energon shard in her denta.

Midna said, "You guys might wanna back up a bit." The bots back up and Drift appeared anxious. Optimus noticed this and whispered, "Not to worry, Drift. I'm sure that Midna will be fine." Drift looked at Optimus and silently nodded. Nightstrike hit the ground and handed Midna the apple. She sat down and continued to eat her energon shard. Midna started eating her apple as the bots couldn't find any words to say. Ratchet broke the silence and said, "She must be a Malion or a Predacon. Malions and Predacons can jump very high without using a wing boost."

Once Midna finished her apple, she said, "You're on the right track, Ratchet. But can you figure out which one she is if she does a wing boost in her jump?" Ratchet said, "Most likely." Midna giggled and said, "Nightstrike, could you do a wing boost in your jump, please?" Nightstrike tapped her tail against a nearby rock twice. Midna knew that Nightstrike meant 'yes'. Nightstrike used her wings to get back on her peds. She crouched down as low as she could with her wings spread open as much as they could.

She jumped with a wing boost which resulted in her being launched into the air like she was a missile. She went up so high that the bots had to dilate their optics to full and were barely able to see her. Nightstrike went past 1/2 of Earth's atmosphere. She spotted a strange object that she was heading towards. Nightstrike activated her visor and her scanners determined that the object was an ancient Cybertronian relic. It's power level was off the charts. If this relic was found by MECH or the Decepticons, then they could destroy the whole planet and maybe even the whole solar system.

Nightstrike knew that she couldn't let it into the wrong hands or servos. Once Nightstrike had gotten to the relic, she grabbed it. She was currently 3/4 through the atmosphere. Nightstrike had stop rising and started falling as she grabbed the relic. She held on to the relic as she decented back to the ground. The bots noticed that she was far too high to land without causing a crater in the ground. Nightstrike started to burn on reentry, so she used her wings to cover herself completely.

Optimus said, "Drift, grab Midna before Nightstrike crashes. Nightstrike will certainly cause a crater on impact. We cannot allow Midna to be injured." Drift nodded and quickly grabbed Midna. Drift quickly backed up before Nightstrike landed. Nightstrike was halfway down the side of the cliff when she opened up her wings again. She looked down and noticed that Midna was safely in Drift's servo. Nightstrike landed a bit roughly. A crater had formed right when she landed. A large section of the mountain crumbled and fell apart. The energon tunnel was completely revealed and in the open.

Smokescreen said, "Well, that's one way to open up the entrance for the energon tunnel." Optimus said, "Let's get the energon from within this tunnel before Megatron and his cons find out about this place and come here." The bots nodded in agreement and started getting the energon out the tunnel. Nightstrike had moved out of the way and Drift put Midna next to her. Once the bots had finished collecting all the energon in the tunnel, the bots, Midna, and Nightstrike went back to base.

Midna said, "Ratchet, do you know which one Nightstrike is mixed with?" Ratchet said, "Yes, there is no possibility that Nightstrike is a Malion. Malions can't possibly jump as high as Nightstrike did with a wing boost. She is certainly a Minicon-Predacon mix, Midna." Midna giggled and said, "That's right, Ratchet!!"

(1) TFP- Blindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें