The Fight

Chapter 2:

Recap from previous Chapter:

" You will not tell anyone what you seen.And if I hear even one person talking about it you will be in big trouble" the girl hissed at the other girl her voice filled with poison.

Suddenly someone yanked Sophia backwards "What do you think you doing?" They asked.

End of recap:

Sophia turned around slowly to face the boy wearing the black top and roller skates but for some reason he was also holding a skateboard in his hand, weirdo .She cursed herself how had she not seen him move away from the group.But now that she looked at the boy he looked kinda...cute with his neatly styled dark brown hair and his aquamarine blue eyes. And he would look good next to her since she also had dark brown hair.Though of course her hair came to her waist.Only thing was that her eyes were light brown.

"Hey girl,I asked you a question?" the boy said looking at her expectantly.

Sophia snapped out of her daydream " I...uh...I was just walking and I seen you and your friends were talking to my friend over there"Sophia said.

By that time the other boy and the girl had seen her and come over to see what was going on.While dragging the rich looking girl along with them even though she tried to stop them.

"You lying,this girl doesn't have any friends" the bad girl said looking at Sophia dead in the eye."She's too big of a snob to have any"she added.

"I have many friends" the other girl said sniffing."And she is one of my friends"she said pointing to Sophia with a gleeful look on her face.

"Wellllll" the bad girl dragged out the word."Since she is your friend why don't you tell us what her name is?"she asked.

The girls expression didn't falter and she said "Her name is Ariana,but because we total besties I'm allowed to call her Ana" she said confidently.

Sophia looked surprised but hid it quickly "She telling the truth my name is Ariana,and we are besties" she said forcing a smile.

"See darling, I want lying.You are the one without friends so you try and pick on or her people who do have them" the girl said to the bad girl a cold smile forming on her lips.

"OK in have had enough with this stupid girls they are annoying me, just take that ones bag and let's go." The bad girl said gesturing to the Louise Vuitton handbag.

Sophia was a Black Belt in Karate and her Sensei (teacher) was always telling them that they should never fight unless given no others option. And on hearing that they were going to steal from the other girl she knew that she had no choice.

So before anyone could process what was going on she quickly did a roundhouse kick to the cute boy knocking his face hard with the front part of her running tekkies.The boy stumbled backwards clutching his face.The rick girl screamed as the other boy tried pulling her handbag away from her.

But Sophia didn't have time to think about that because the cute boy had already recovered from the kick she had give him and was standing in a fighting position. And on the other side of her, the bad girl was circling Sophia. Suddenly the girl shot out her leg catching Sophia's ankle and pull e d her leg back. Stunned at how fast the girl moved Sophia couldn't do anything and instead fell hard onto the floor knocking her head on the hard concrete.

Everything was spinning infront of Sophia's eyes.She seen the girl leaning over her as if she pitied her.But at that moment Sophia lashed her leg out and hit the girl flat in her stomach.The girl grunted in pain and staggered backward.

"Getttt her nowww" she hissed at the cute boy and the other one.

Both boys nodded at each other and attacked Sophia together.But at that time Sophia was already on her feet. So as the cute boy rolled  to her at an exceptional speed on his roller blades.While the other boy ran over to her.

Sophia held her ground and stood there and then at the last possible second she dodged to the side and the boy unable to stop went flying into the other boy and the both crashed onto the wall.

"Ok girly,play time over.Let the real fight begin". The Bad Girl said lunging at Sophia. Sophia blocked with a forearm block and then punched the Bad Girl in her face.The Bad Girl's nose starred bleading.Suddenly someone cleared their throat.

Sophia turned around slowly and saw a police women standing their." You girl,come with me" she said pointing at Sophia.

"But...I didn't do anything I was only helping that girl" Sophia said turning around.But everyone was gone.

"I don't see anyone, Come on let's go"she sad steering Sophia towards her car.

'What am I gonna do?' Sophia thought despairingly.Then anger took over her 'That girl was so rude.claiming that Sophia was her friend and then dissapearing afterwards without a thank you.'.

"Get in" the lady snapped at Sophia. And Sophia had no choice but to get into the police car.

A/n.

Sooooo....what ya guys think is gonna happen to Sophia.
Also don't  forget to vote and comment what you'll think.
OK that's all.Enjoy your day.Byeeee 👋👋👋.

Me signing out