Another Secret

Recap from previous chapter :

They saw two people coming in dressed in full black and holding big guns. They then saw them walk into the living room where Sophia's mother was still sitting. And before anyone could do anything all the screens that was showing the footage went blank.

Sophia looked at her father terror showing in her eyes. 'What was happening? '

Chapter 6 :

"Dad?what's going on?" Sophia asked, her eyes wide with panic as her father rushed around the room pressing buttons.

"We'll be safe here?" He told her.

"But mum...please t-tell m-me this i-is a j-joke?" Sophia said her voice trembling, causing her to stutter.

"This is serious Sophia, I just hope they won't do anything to your mother" he said his calm facade slipping slightly to reaveal fear in his eyes.

"Hurt me?,they would never?" Sophia's head whipped around to see her mother standing at the stairs with the two masked figures behind her.

"Mom? How did you get here?" Sophia asked,and her father nodded his mouth agape.

"Aaah I feel like everyone needs an explanation...hmm" Sophia's mother said and walked over to one of the couches and sat down,she then motioned for Sophia and her father to accompany her.

Sophia and her father both set down hesitantly and looked at her mother expectantly.

When Sophia's mother still didn't say anything,Sophia's father decided to talk "How did you get in here?and how did you find it?" He asked.

Sophia's mother let out a long sigh "Long story short. I work for the organization 'The Untraceables' and I've lived with you for a long time so it wasn't difficult to figure out where your secret place was and it was even less difficult to get your finger print." She said,her voice sounding bored.

"Wait...what?" Sophia burst out and jumped up from the couch and looked at her mother in horror "Are you saying you also a spy?" She asked incredulously.

"Yes I think that is right" her mother answered while studying her perfectly immaculate nails.

"But...they means that you are e-evil" Sophia stammered.

"Depends who you are. Like your father will proclaim that we evil but we actually just trying to save the world and make it a better place" her mother's answered with a shrug.

"No!" Sophia's father finally answered,while looking eerily calm. "You are the evil and we are the good".

" Yeah sorry to burst your bubble mom...but dad is telling the truth" Sophia answered softly.

Sophia's mothers face hardened so suddenly that Sophia took a step backwards and almost tripped over her own shoes. "So I'm guessing that you siding with your father then?" She asked Sophia with no emotion in her voice.

"Y-ye-yes i-i am-m" Sophia stuttered looking at her mother with a terrified expression.

Her father breathed a sigh of relief "Thank you,Sophia" he said and looked at her his eyes filled with warmth.

"That's such a pity,it looks like you'll will have to be my captives" Sophia's mother answered with a malicious smile. And all of a sudden Sophia felt a gag coming over her mouth and then she felt her consciousness slipping away like water through her fingers.

A/n

Heyyy peoples!! Yes yes I know this story is supposed to be on hold. But I felt like writing so you all get a short chapter that's fill of horrible writing!! Sowwyyyy :(

- ᶻᵃᵃᵏⁱʳᵃʰ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕