A Big Surprise

Recap from previous Chapter:

"Get in"the police woman told Sophia. Silently Sophia got into the backseat of the car though it wasn't like she had much of her choice. The police woman got into the front seat of the car and started the engine.

End of recap.

Chapter 3:

As soon as Sophia sat in the car she took out her phone and her new air pods.

"What are you doing" the police woman asked her turning around to look at her.

"Well you are probably gonna annoying and I've got data so I decided why not watch some videos on YouTube" Sophia said.

"How old are you? " the lady asked her.

"Wow you are super inquisitive, but since you asked in 13 years " Sophia said rolling her eyes.

" That's alot of attitude from a thirteen year olds girl" the lady commented.

"Well since you asked me so many questions in gonna ask you a question? " Sophia said.
"The question is why did you take me and what are you going to do with me ?" She asked.

"I'm not going to answer that question and maybe you should just shut up" the lady told Sophia. Then as if a second thought she asked Sophia "Where did you learn how to fight like that?"

Sophia looked at her, ignored her, switched her phone on and started playing a game after she realised that she needed to keep her data for something else.

" Hello girl I asked you a question so now answer me" the lady told Sophia.

" You told me to shut up so now I will because it was whatvi was told to do and I have been taught to do what I was told to do " Sophia said struggling to keep her laughter in after seeing the lady's face.

"Aaargh kids and their attitudes are so irritating " the lady muttered.

"I heard that " Sophia commented.

" You were supposed to Shut Up and not talk " the lady told her.

"Yeah I know,its just so much more fun to annoy adults " Sophia said laughing.

"Clearly " Sophia heard the lady say which must made her laugh even more.But then she suddenly stopped laughing at a sudden thought.

" You know my mum is gonna probably kill me "she told the lady suddenly very sober.

" And why is that?" The lady questioned as she looked at Sophia through the review mirror.

"Because since my dad died I'm barely allowed out of the house alone and today was the one of the first days in weeks and now I've gotten arrested. I'll probably never be allowed out againnn" Sophia groaned.