Escape . . . Finally

Recap from the previous chapter :

Sophia smiled at him and slammed the metal gate closed, locking it. And then she turned around and begun walking down the dark corridor.

But after being unconscious and hearing all she had, plus on top it hitting that man and using much of her energy, she couldn't keep herself upright any longer, so slowly she stumbled into an empty room, and collapsed to the floor, into a nightmare induced sleep.

Chapter 8 :

She could feel the air being squeezed from my lungs slowly as cold fingers curled around her throat, determined to close off her breathing. And she could feel it, she could feel what little consciousness she had left slowly falling away from her, like water through your fingers. But...she could hear two words in her head constantly thrumming there, begging her to notice it " wake up, wake up" over and over again.

༄༄༄༄

My consciousness returned to her, along with an amazing headache paired with nausea. Yay nightmares, prison cells, nausea, headache all of the best things. How amazing is that? Extremely, I know right? Wait-

"Shit shit shit!" I cursed as my eyes flew open and I realised that I had been slumped against the metal door, the coldness of it chills me to the bone.

I needed to get out of here. Now.

I scrambled quickly to my feet, and immediately wished I hadn't as I felt the blood rushing to my head and the nausea intensified.

I swear in all 14 years of my life the past two days have been the most exciting, terrible, heartbreaking days ever.

And before I can even process anything properly, I've got to get up and run, without even finding my dad, least of all, even knowing if he's ok.

I put my ear against the door, listening to see if anyone was walking past, but only silence greeted me.

So pushing my toe against the door to silence any creaks, I pushed the door handle down slowly and pulled the door open.

Slipping through the doorway I quickly and silently closed the door before deftly moving down the passageway in the opposite direction I had come from earlier.

The passagway I was making my way through, was pitch black, if I ended up dying anytime in the next five minutes everything is my mothers fault.

Suddenly my hands hit something steel, from where I had been holding them in front of me so as to make sure I don't bump into anything and knock myself unconscious.

Slowly feeling around the metal thing,my hand closed around a doorknob and quickly without another thought - which was stupid- I yanked the door open, rushing out into the cold night breeze.

My eyes also stung, because after being in the dark for so long, it is not easy transitioning to an extra bright and surprisingly clean alleyway.

Great! More than a day and a half have passed while I sat in a dungeon and tiny room. What more could someone wish in their life?

Before I could ponder anymore about my oh so fantastic life I heard yelling and two people burst into the alley.

Two boys, and oh joy! One of them seem to have a knife in their hands. If my eyes are treating me correctly, they seem to have started to water. And oh even more great I now need the bathroom, thankfully I haven't had anything to drink or I may of wet my pants a while ago...

Anyway I'm rambling again and totally not focusing on the task on hand. The two guys in front of me. Both who seem to be much taller and stronger than me.

I'm definitely dying tonight...

A/n

Yo peeps here me is!!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼
After a few mOnThS tooo...oops-
*awkward laughter*
what y'all think about this chap?
Sowwy its a LiTtLe bIt short... But be grateful :)
Ily! Bye!!!
(anyone wanna make me a cover? Mine is terrible*cries*)