Cells And Secrets

Recap from previous chapter :

"That's such a pity,it looks like you'll will have to be my captives" Sophia's mother answered with a malicious smile. And all of a sudden Sophia felt a gag coming over her mouth and then she felt her consciousness slipping away like water through her fingers.

Chapter 7 :

Sophia found herself regaining consciousness, and immediately forced herself to open her eyes up, in fear of dropping back into unconsciousness.

Almost instantly upon opening her eyes she felt a wave of nausea wash over her, as her eyelids drooped sleepily. Sophia tried to swallow but her mouth was dry as paper.

Attempting to sit up - and failing- due to bring bound up by her wrists and ankles so tightly that the pieces of rope were cutting into her skin.

So as she lay on the cold pavement Sophia tried to crane her neck and figure where or what she was in. It seemed to be some type of square cell, like a prison, including the bars and everything. How amazing was that?

On hearing footsteps approaching and two people voices coming nearer, Sophia quickly lay her head back on the cold damp concrete floor, closed her eyes and struggled to calm her erratic breathing, while forcing her body to not feel tense and go limp instead.

And just in time she was as not even a second later two figures, one male one female, came and stood directly in front of her cell.

"Do you think she'll wake up any time soon?" Came the males voice.

"This child, sleeps more than a person in hospital, so no I don't think so," came Sophia's mothers voice, filled with scorn.

Sophia felt herself get angry, she did not deserve her mother to treat her like this, and now that she thought about it,did her mother ever actually lobe her? Or was it all just an act to keep her away from her father's grasp. This thought filled Sophia with both disgust and hatred.

"You sure she's not awake yet?" The man's voice.

"Does she look like she's awake?"

"No, but her face is getting quite red,".

Sophia cursed herself, why did she always let her anger take control of her, now she might be found out, without learning anything useful at all.

" her face always looks like that, " came her mothers voice, and Sophia felt a twinge of hurt, did her mother really not realise anything while this stranger who didn't even know her could?

"What is the master going to do with your daughter anyway?" The man asked slowly.

"I don't know, he'll probably use her to get to her father,".

"Her father is also your husband and she's your daughter,"

"She is not my daughter, her mother gave birth to her and died, I married her father only to get to he's secrets and enter he's heart," Sophia's mother replied coldly and this time Sophia couldn't handle keeping her mouth shut as a gasp came out and a choked down sob.

"Great she's awake, and probably heard you," the man said, irritation clearly showing in he's voice.

But Sophia realised that if she wanted to know more, this was quickest and easiest chance. So she pretended to still be unconscious, but having a nightmare, and she knew for a fact that she sometimes talked in her sleep so it wouldn't be much of a surprise to her 'mother'.

"No, no, no, don't take me," she muttered and tried to make her voice sound sleepy, and hoarse, but that didn't take much trouble.

"What is happening?" The man asked, and Sophia realised that he liked talking a lot.

"She's sleep talking, idiot, just ignore her, she does it often,".

"Oh okay," was the only thing he replied, "so back to the conversation, you seriously don't even consider her your daughter, even though you raised her from she was 8 months old right up to now, when she's 14?" He asked incredulously.

"She was never my daughter and it's not like she listened to me anyway," her mother replied stiffly.

"But she's a teenager,teenagers are rebellious".

" I can't stand here, talking about pointless things with you right now," her mother clicked her tongue, "you can sit here and wait for her to wake up or untie her and try to wake her up," she said, and Sophia heard retreating footsteps, and then keys jangle, and the metal gate being unlocked.

And then she could feel someone untying the bonds at her wrist, as soon as her hands were free, Sophia's eyes flew open meeting, shocked grey eyes on a man looking like he was in he's early twenties, taking advantage of he's surprise Sophia jabbed her elbow into the man's nose, and blood immediately came spurting out.

The mans immediate reaction was to clutch he's nose and try to stop the blood, that was now falling onto he's clothes, quick as lightning Sophia grabbed the pocket knife that was hanging out of he's pocket and cut the bonds holding her ankle's together,allowing the rope to slide off her ankle's she then placed the knife of the man's throat.

"I'm going to tie and lock you up in here," Sophia said in a soft "then I will duck tape your mouth shut," she added, spying the duck tape lying on the ground beside the man. "And if you even dare make a noise, I will slit your throat," she said, her voice cold, and merciless.

The man still clutching he's bleeding nose, mutely nodded and Sophia felt a wave of happiness, at being able to make an adult scared.

So quickly and nimbly she pushed the man to the ground, placing her foot on he's chest so that he couldn't attempt to hurt her, and she tied the knots of the wrote around he's wrists and ankle's so tight that he winced.

She tore a piece of tape off from the roll and stuck it over he's mouth, picking up the keys from the ground she twirled it around her finger and waved her fingers merrily at the man who glared at her.

Sophia smiled at him and slammed the metal gate closed, locking it. And then she turned around and begun walking down the dark corridor.

But after being unconscious and hearing all she had, plus on top it hiting that man and using much of her energy, she couldn't keep herself upright any longer, so slowly she stumbled into an empty room, and collapsed to the floor, into a nightmare induced sleep.

A/n
hi hi hi it is I as in zaakirah, obviously, who else would it be I mean . . . yea whatever. So I UPDATED, YAYYYY!!!
I think this story got neglected 👉🏼👈🏼
I'm sorry! Hope you enjoyed thoo!
ILy!!