An Explanation

Recap from previous Chapter :

Suddenly someone walked in through the door on the other side of the room. "No,no, that's impossible" Sophia whispered before the floor rushed to meet her and everything went black.

End of recap.

Chapter 4:

Sophia yawed and stretched her arms. 'Wow that was one super duper weird dream' she thought. Instinctively she reached out to her bedside drawer to get her phone.But it wasn't there she slowly sat up and looked around.

Wait this was not her bedroom. Well it was her bedroom but it was her old bedroom and not the one she lived in now. What is going on' she thought.

Sophia heard a soft knock at the room door. Without thinking of who it was she automatically yelled " Come In " the person that entered the room surprised Sophia.

" Hello Sophia, how are you feeling? I heard you knocked your head " the person said sympathetically. Sophia looked at the person her shock clearly shown on her face.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know I was here?" Sophia asked instead ignoring the persons questions.

The person came to sit down on the rocking chair next to the bed. "Well Elisa called me and told me that you were here so I came immediately" the person said.

"Whose Elissa?" Sophia questioned.

"The pretty lady, shoulder length brown hair blue eyes " the person said.

"Ohhhhh you mean the annoying policewoman" Sophia said. "But any way why am I here then?" Sophia asked. "And that person that I seen is it really who I think it is?" Sophia asked this question more quietly.

" Yes it was" the person said there face going grave

On hearing this Sophia lost her temper "Mum I can't believe you. You kept such a thing from me. You lied to me straight to my face. You let me go through all of that saddeness and you didn't care. " Sophia yelled at the person sitting on the chair.

And now Sophia could not hold the tears back they came slowly first they were angry tears and slowly they turned to tears of saddness.

"Sophia..." her mother tried to come and hug her.

" NO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! " Sophia yelled through the tears and she skooted backwards leaving as much space between her and her mother as possible.

Then there was another knock at the door. Sophia's mother got up with a sigh and went over to the door and opened it just a crack. " Can I come in?" The person on the other side of the door questioned.

The Super Spy ──── AN ORIGINALजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें