Chpt 1

☀️Sunny pov

Johnathan Thompson was a 6'3 chocolate ebony God. He had abs of steel and skin that melted every time my tongue grazed it. I yearned to feel him lift all of this ass with his bare hands and hoooolllld onto it. Damn could he handle me. And trust i was a lot to handle. I was the sexiest, redbone dime piece in all Memphis. I was what they called cornbread fed. I had a tiny waist and a nice lil ass that turned heads when it jiggled.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Sunny Walker. Age 22, full time college student, part time stripper. Yup, the baddest fuckin stripper that brought the whole city out. Fuck it I brought niggas out from everywhere. They couldn't get enough. But I only had eyes for Johnathan.

I met him in the club last year. He was the 1st string wide receiver for the Bengals. He had just signed a multi million dollar contract and stepped in the club with his boys. The whole night I could feel his eyes on me. He got lap dances from all these other hoes. You know the thirsty dick chasing ones. But he couldn't keep his eyes off my fine ass all night. I didn't think I was his type. But then again, I WAS every nigga type once they got wind of how dope I was. I was the shit. Not one insecurity in my body. I loved me. And that night after feeling that man's eyes on me and imagining my mouth on him , I knew my life would never be the same.