C35

☀️Sunny pov

The moment was finally here. I couldn't avoid honey all night or else she'd think something was up. So I grabbed Keenans hand, put on a smile and walked over to their table. I grabbed her in an embrace and hugged her like I missed her, because I did.

"Hey girl. How are you?" She asked sounding a little weird.

Damn I hope he hadn't told her.

"I'm good. Congratulations to u and your groom" I said looking at JT.

"Oh thank ya baby. Let me introduce you. This is my husband Johnathan. Babe this is my close girlfriend Sunny. You know. Eunique's cousin I told you about." She said.

"Nice to meet u sunny" he said before turning to talk to someone else.

"Excuse his rudeness" she said looking at keenan quickly then looking away.

"Oh I'm sorry too girl. This is my boo Keenan. The man I've been talking on and on and on about." I said. "Keenan. Bae. This is my friend honey."

"Nice to see u again amber" he said.

I looked between the two of them. How the fuck did they know one another.

"What u mean nice to see her again keenan?" I asked.

"Maybe u should ask her" he said walking away.

"Honey what's going on? U know keenan " I asked raising my voice.

She didn't say anything.

"Honey, I'm asking u one last time. How do you know him?"

"Yeah how u know ol dude" JT interjected.

"I slept with I'm ok" she said yelling.