C33

☀️Sunny pov

We headed out to the car to go to the reception party. Yes I was still going and I was still contemplating telling Honey. Hell should I tell Keenan that this was my ex? How would he look at me afterwards ? My mind was heavy.

"Baby you listening" I heard keenan saying snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yea. Yea. I'm sorry what'd you say"

"Sunny. Baby. Are you ok" he asked glancing at me then putting a hand on my thigh.

I wrapped my hand in his.

"Yea. I'm ok. I have to tell you something" I said looking at him.

" The guy I was just talking to. Wellllll. That's my ex I was telling you about" I said.

"I thought u said he was the groom"

"Yea. He is. But let me explain."I said.

I broke down the whole story for him on how I met JT. He moved me to Cincinnati and I had no idea he had a family. How he spent all this time with me until he claimed he caught a case but that just so happened to be the same time that honey told me she fixed her marriage and all that. It was all a lie. Everything he gave me, everything he told me was all a lie.

Keenan just sat there and listened to me intently. I fought back tears because this was the first time I ever said what happened with me and JT out loud and I realized how dumb it sounded. How dumb I felt and how many signs I missed.

"It's straight shorty. You ain't deserve nun of dat shit on baby" keenan said.

A smile creeped on my lips.

"I love when u talk like that" I said.

"Like what" he raised his eyebrow lookin at me.

"So ghetto and gutta. I love it here 🥰" I said.

"Oh u do huh" he asked flirtatiously. "We can always ditch this lil get together" he said biting his lip.

"No. I have to go. Honey would be so pissed. And honestly I have to tell her. No matter how hard it's going to be I can't have this on my conscious." I said.

"Aight shorty. It's your world. Whatever u wanna do I'm with it" he said as we pulled into the parking lot of the reception venue.

I guess it was now or never.