C22

🍯Honey pov

Since we made up a month ago Johnathan has been back to normal. He was home every night. We were back acting like we were married. He catered to my every need. We laughed and joked and made love every night.

The spark was back ignited in our marriage and I couldn't be happier. I still thought about what I'd done by stepping out with keenan and the guilt was still there. But I couldn't ruin what we'd built. I loved my husband and I wanted my family. I'd just have to take this one to the grave.

Today was me and Johnathan's anniversary. I woke up to bouquets of roses surrounding my bedroom with rose petals and heart balloons surrounding me. There was a card on the nightstand next to me.

It read:

"Good morning my beautiful wife. It is my honor and privilege to be celebrating three years of marriage with God's most precious gift to man. You are an amazing woman, mother and wife and today is all about you. Get dressed. And meet me in the foyer at noon"

I smiled all giddy and jumped up and ran to take a shower. It was after 11 already. I did my makeup and brushed down my hair. I went into my closet and picked out a sexy little outfit and slipped on matching heels and a matching bag. It was 12 on the dot when I emerged from our bedroom and walked down the stairs. Johnathan was standing there holding a bouquet of pink roses and looking good enough to eat.

I walked straight into his arms and we shared a passionate kiss. I couldn't believe he was goin all out like this.
He took my hand and guided me to his Mercedes. We pulled out and headed towards the highway.

"So where are we going baby" I asked.

"I'm taking you to dinner" he said.

I chuckled.

"Baby it's only noon. You're a little early" I said.

"I'm taking you to dinner. In Paris" he said kissing my hand.

"Ohhh my god baby yassss. I love you so much" I said bouncing up and down in my seat.

I leaned over and planted kissed all over the side of his face.

" I love you more" he said.

...........

When we made it to Paris it was almost 9pm. Our hotel was close to the airport so we got settled quickly. We both freshened up and he took me to the most beautiful restaurant I'd ever seen. He ordered for me and I was just in so much awe I felt like I was Julia Roberts in pretty woman.

Of course , Johnathan had spoiled me with plenty of things. But he knew I always wanted to go to Paris. And this was the most beautiful surprise ever.

We enjoyed dinner and fine wine until almost midnight. After that we took a walk to see the sights and the way the city lit up at night was breathtaking. I wanted to freeze this moment in time.

That night I made love to my husband so good I knew I was pregnant again. Every kiss and every stroke was filled with so much passion I cried with every orgasm he delivered to my body. I loved this man. Like really loved him. And I was never letting him go.