C30

☀️Sunny pov

I woke up to the sound and feel of my phone vibrating on my face. It was keenan FaceTiming me.

"What you doin sleepyhead" he asked.

"Catching z's. What you doing" I asked looking at his shirtless chest.

"Nothing. Can't sleep. I just keep thinking about you being 100 feet away from me" he said.

"Awww. You miss me"

"Hell yea. Come here for a minute" he said biting his lip.

"Uh uh. What you want" I asked.

"I just wanna chill. Talk and shit" he said.

"We talkin now"

"But I can't kiss you like this"

"Oh. That's what you really want?"

"Hell yea. Them juicy ass soft ass lips you got"

I blushed.

"Come here" he asked again.

"Aight. But don't try nothing"

He smacked hips lips.

"Girl ain't nobody gone try nothing. Don't you try nothing"

"Boy I'm not gone try nothin" I said

As soon as I walked in his room and saw him in some basketball shorts with no shirt I knew I was gone try something 😩 I just had to play my part.

"Where's your clothes" I asked checking him out.

"I got em on. You the one with some drawers on" he said throwing a pillow at me.

I jumped on the bed and started hitting him with the pillow.

"Ok goddamn Floyd Mayweather" he said grabbing my arms and pinning me down.

I leaned up and started kissing him. Damn I couldn't even wait five minutes. Smh.

He kissed me back as he lingered over my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him down onto me.

"I thought u wasn't on nothing" he said breaking the kiss and smiling at me.

"Boy it's just a kiss. Now shut up" I said gripping his chin and guiding his lips back to mine.

His hands began to roam my body. He eased it up my shirt and began to fondle my breast. I pushed my pussy against his stomach as our tongues tangoed with eachother.

I felt his hands moving lower on my body until he pulled down the boxers I had on. I lifted up and helped him take them off.

"You gone let me please you bae" he asked looking in my eyes.
I shook my head yes letting him know I was down for it all.

He pushed my legs apart and eased two fingers into me. He began to kiss me again as I grinded against his hand. With two fingers deep in me and his thumb playing with my clit I moaned into his mouth.

"Make love to me" I said smiling at him.

He lifted the shirt above my head and threw it across the room. Then he took off his shorts and did the same. We both laid there naked as the day we were born. I was taken aback by how big his dick was. I had never seen a dick that big . And he was only semi hard. I grabbed ahold of it and began playing with it.

He smiled then got on top of me and took my legs and placed them over his shoulders. He pushed his dick into me slowly as my body shivered trying to adjust to the beautiful pain. He gave me slow, passionate strokes as he eased into me inch by inch. Once he was all the way in he began to wind his hips and pick up the pace.

He was now giving me long, deep strokes as I moaned and screamed out his name in pleasure. He pushed my legs back above my head and leaned down kissing me. I gripped his back and was scratching him up as he continued to fuck me mercilessly.

"Ooooh keenan daddy. Yasssssss. Fuck. Oh fuck me just like that" I moaned.

"You gone take this dick" he said looking in my eyes.

"Yess daddy I'm taking all this dick. Ahhhhh. Fuck me daddy yesss" I screamed.

"You want it like this" he whispered in my ear.

"Oh fuck. Just like that daddy" I moaned.

"You know this my pussy now. You can't give it to me like this and think it's not" he said through slow breaths.

"Ooooh yas it's yours daddy. All yours forever" I moaned back.

"That's right. Now make that pussy cum for daddy" he said digging deeper into me giving me the best dick I'd ever had.

"Ahhhhhh. I'm cummin right now" I moaned loudly. It was like my pussy listened straight to him.

"Cum on yo dick bae" he said and I did just that.

My pussy creamed all over his chocolate dick.

We laid there breathlessly trying to get some strength.

"You know I meant that. That pussy belong to me now girl" he said.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my leg around his waist. He gripped my ass cheek and gave it a smack.

"And I meant what I said. It's all yours forever"