C16

🍯Honey pov

When I made it home it was empty as hell. I expected Johnathan to at least come home sometime today but I guess the streets was more important. I poured myself a drink and pulled out my phone calling him over and over again. No answer. I texted him ten times. No response. Fuck it. Fuck Him. I was already drunk but I poured another drink of henny as my mind raced.

I went to my call log and looked at the number before I got the courage to dial.

"Wassup luv" his melodic voice said through the phone.

My pussy was dripping as I smiled hard as fuck .

"Nothin. I just made it in. Slide down on me boo" I said sounding all shy.

"Send me the location sexy" he said before ending the call.

I texted him my address and went upstairs to freshen up and slip on something sexy. My first intimate impression was gone leave him drooling.

Johnathan wasn't the only one who could creep. The dude I met at the bar tonight was so damn sexy and chocolate I wanted to lick him right there on that dance floor . But if I had to do so in the bed I shared with my husband I guess I didn't mind that either. Besides my husband didn't wanna be licked, fucked, sucked or none of that by me anyway. Why waste my talents?

30 minutes later I was smelling good and looking better. My phone chimed as he let me know he was at my gate. I buzzed him in and went to the door as I waited for him to drive up.

I watched as he stepped out his 2019 G-class Benz. His dreads were hanging down his face opposed to the ponytail he had earlier. He looked so sexy . Like a beast. I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy thumping as he swagged up to the door giving me a sexy smirk.

 I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy thumping as he swagged up to the door giving me a sexy smirk

He pulled me into a hug as he wrapped his hands around my waste.

"Damn ma you look good enough to eat" he whispered in my ear.

"Oh daddy you have no idea" I said before licking his outer ear.

He walked me backwards into the house kicking the door closed with his foot and locking it whole still holding on to me.

Right there in the middle of the floor we entangled ourself into a deep and passionate kiss. His dreads lightly touching my face . He smelled soooooo damn good. He had on some givenchy cologne. His hair smelled like coco butter and his hands were so soft caressing my body. I was melting in his arms.

I broke our kiss and pulled him by his shirt towards the stairs. I took him up to my master bedroom and tossed him down on the bed.

"Damn ma. Yo thick ass so damn aggressive." He said smirking.

"Oh you ain't seen nothing yet. I got some shit built up in me" I said laughing.

"Aw yea. Well take it out on me bae I ain't complaining at all" he said taking off his shirt.

I turned on my Alexa speaker to some 90's R&B and did a little strip tease for him. I bent over and poked my ass straight in his face. He slapped my right cheek and I just knew he'd leave a mark. I moaned and looked back at him as I jiggled both cheeks and told him smack it again.

He smile showing off the bottom grill he had in his mouth. For some reason that sent my pussy into overdrive. Oooh I was feeling him.

Enough was finally enough for me as I dropped to my knees and pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles and took them off. His dick was already slightly erect and I must say he was working with a monster. I thought Johnathan had a big dick but omg his dick was longer and wayyy thicker. I gotta admit I was kind of scared of what I got myself into.

As soon as I took his dick in my mouth he moaned out. That shit turned me on and hyped me up.

I began sucking his dick slowly bobbing up and down while salivating all over it. I liked it wet and sloppy so I could clean it all up and make it wet again. I was taking him deeper and deeper into my mouth as I watch him with his eyes closed letting out slow moans.

He gritted his teeth as I took him all the way to the back of my throat and held my breath as long as I could until I gagged on it. Tears filled my eyes as I continued to suck him mercilessly.

"Shiiiiiiiitttttttt" he moaned out wrapping his hands in my hair.

I took his dick from my mouth and began licking and sucking on his nuts while still slow stroking his enormous penis. I licked from under his nuts all the way to the tip of his penis as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Goddamn girl" he said through gritted teeth.

I spit on his dick before taking him back into my mouth increasing my pace aas I bobbed my head up and down.

He gripped my hair tighter and he yelled out he was about to cum.

I took him from my mouth and jerked his dick fastly until his cum shot out all over my titties.

"I'm about to wear that pussy out." He said pulling me up and tossing me on the bed.

I arched my back and poked my ass in the air as I looked back at him with a smile. I was more than ready for that big dick he was about to serve me and boy did he.

That man fucked me so good I went crossed eyed. I was so glad my kids was at their grandparents house because you would've thought someone was murdering me the way I was screaming in ecstasy. I lost count of how many times I came and creamed on his dick before he finally came again. And when he did he was so helpful to go get a towel and wipe me off because I couldn't move. I fell asleep right there on my stomach with my clit still throbbing.