C34

🍯Honey pov

" ooooooh Johnathan right there. Oooh daddy don't stop" I moaned as he held me up on the sink and was throwing that dick down on me.

"This pussy so fuckin good" he said kissing my neck.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I wrapped my legs around his waist as he fucked me deeper.

"You like that. You feel daddy in that pussy" he said.

"Ohh Yesss daddy I feel u. U gone make this pussy cum all over that dick"I moaned.

"Cum then. Cum on yo dick" he said fucking me fast and rough now.

"Ohhhhhh I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnnn" I said as I felt my pussy exploding all around and all over him. A few seconds later I could feel him explode all in me.

"Goddamn woman I love you" he said kissing me sloppily.

"I love you more husband. Now get off me so we can go entertain our guests" I said with a giggle.

We hurried and cleaned ourselves off with the toiletries I had in my bag. We changed clothes and headed out to the party. In the hall I could've sworn I saw a familiar face but I put it out my mind. There's no way he would be here.

They announced as we walked into the room hand in hand and did our first dance. We slow danced to Forever Mine by the Ojays. Before long that song was over and the floor was filled with family twerking to the city girls. After that song went off we all took our seats and prepared to eat.

The reception went smoothly . That was until I looked around. And there he was. Clear as day. Sitting at a table with Sunny and she was feeding him food and kissing him.

I thought I'd never seen that face again after that one night of amazingly mind blowing sex we'd had. Flashbacks played thru my mind as I remembered how it felt to have his tongue on my body.

I shook the thoughts from my mind and wondered how the fuck was I going to avoid this man. Sunny was my girl so I had to speak to her and catch up since she'd been gone. I couldn't avoid her so inevitably I couldn't avoid him.
I downed a glass of champagne and them requested the waitress bring me a Jack and coke because I needed something a little harder.

Tonight was going to be an interesting night. I just hoped shit didn't hit the fan too hard. I didn't want to ruin this special day with my bag of bones coming out the closet.