C32

☀️Sunny pov

"Breathe sunny breathe" i kept telling myself as I watched the man I once loved standing at the alter waiting for my friend to walk down and remarry him. RE FUCKING MARRY HIM! I could not believe I had been so blind. How did I not know JT was married. And all the time Honey spent venting about her marriage fallin apart was because of me.

I couldn't breathe. It felt like the walls were closing in. I began to fan myself as JT and me crossed looks. He was obviously surprised. But I played it cool. This was about honey and she was innocent in all this. She didn't deserve any of this bullshit.

Once the ceremony was over and everyone left the church I stayed sitting there. I could not believe this. Yes, I had moved on but this shit still hurt. This was still a form of betrayal. I felt a little that maybe JT was fuckin around while we were together but never would I think he was married and they had kids.

It felt like hours that I sat in that pew just crying my heart out. I closed my eyes and I prayed to a God. I asked him to send me clarity. To send me forgiveness and understanding .

How could I look honey in the eye knowing what I know? How could I just go on about my life knowing that I had betrayed my friend without even knowing? All those times we spent venting to one another about our man and we were talking about the same fuckin person, How could I tell her that?

I heard a door close behind me and my eyes opened. I looked back and there he was. Bald and beautiful as always. He had put on a little weight in these few months.

"What are you doing here Sunny" he asked glaring at me.

"Hmmph what am I doing here? Since when are u married and have kids JT? Our whole relationship was some type of game to you" I said.

"Sunny. I apologize. I should've told u but u can't be here. Not like this" he said sounding sincere.

"why not. Are u afraid ima blow up yo spot? Afraid all of your lies will come falling down?" I asked mugging him.

"Why are u even here?" He asked

"Your wife invited me. You hear that you son of a bitch? YOUR WIFE! Your fuckin wife invited me" I yelled.

"Lower your voice. Damn. How do u even know her?.... that's not even important. Sunny I'm begging you please just leave. Give me some time I swear I'll tell her just not today. Please!" He pleaded.

"I'm not leaving. And maybe I'll tell her. Maybe I won't" I said storming towards the door.

He grabbed my arm as I went past him.

"Let me go. Don't u ever touch me again" I said snatching from him.

"I'm sorry Sunny. I never meant to hurt u. I loved u. But u left me remember" he said looking in my eyes.

"You are one sick piece of shit" I said before I heard the door again.

"Bae I been waiting outside for a minute" keenan said looking between me and JT. "Everything ok baby" he said approaching us.

"Oh everything is good baby. Just having a chat congratulating the groom" I said looking at JT one last time then heading out the door with Keenan.