C25

☀️Sunny pov

I was back in Memphis and back on my bullshit 🤑. It was a straight paper chase goin on. In the two months that I'd been back I had opened my boutique, bought me a lavish ass condo , a new 2020 Jeep and I was working on opening up a hair salon next. Money was comin in like crazy.

JT had been blowing up my phone like crazy, even down here at the clubs asking around about me. But I wasn't fuckin with him. I was over his ass. I changed my number and focused on me. Whatever had him occupied could KEEP his ass occupied. I'm not slow enough to be no nigga option. I'm a priority PERIOD.

Tonight was going to be my first night goin out and winding down. My homegirl Shakes from the club has been my support system since I came back. We had gotten so close . And she was dragging me out to some club because some ballers was supposed to be there. I had had enough of athletes dealing with JT's ass 🙄 but I agreed to go and support her.

I got dressed up. Made sure my hair was poppin. I had been experimenting with different colors and this one was fire. I put on a nice lil fitted outfit and made sure my makeup was on point.

......

The club was lit af I must admit. It was packed wall to wall with some beautiful ass women. Up top in vip was a gang of black men surrounded by exotic looking women. The "ballers" I assumed. Shakes grabbed my hand and led us towards the stairs that led up to vip. I could see the big ass bouncer turning women away left and right. There was no way we were getting up there.

And I was right . No matter how Shakes pleaded he didn't budge. I didn't give a fuck anyway. I headed to the bar and ordered six shots of patron. We knocked downed three and ordered another round. The shots kept coming and we kept downing them Mfers. After the third round I was feeling myself.

The dj started playing that new MegTheStallion song and I was feeling that shit. I got up from the bar and headed to the dance floor with Shakes. We started twerking our ass and turning the fuck up. Niggas was coming left and right tryna grind up on us but I wasn't feeling it. I politely dismissed they ass and kept doin my shit.

The dj kept the flow going with some city girls, da baby and when he threw that moneybagg yo in it baby the whole damn club was lit 🔥. Moneybagg was THAT nigga! Shakes and I was turning this bitch out. It was live as fuck and I was the happiest I had been in months.

After six songs tho I was tired as hell. I went back to the bar and ordered a water. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a tall, built ass security guard.

"Someone wants to meet you. Come with me" he said reaching for my hand.

"No I'm good" I said downing half the bottle of water.

He looked shocked.

"I'm security for Mr Keenan Sanders. He's requesting to meet you maam" he said politely.

"I'm sorry. But can you tell him I'm not interested" I said turning around.

Shakes came running from the dancefloor as he walked away.

"Girl. That's Keenan sanders security. What you doin talking to him" she asked with excitement.

"He said this keenan wanted to meet me. But I'm not interested so I sent him on his way" I responded.

"BIIIITTTTTTTTTCCCCCHHHH you did what" she yelled.

I humped up in my shoulder and sipped on the rest of my water.

"Do you know who that is? Do you know how much money he just signed on for. Are you crazy"

"I told you I'm done with ball players. I don't care what sport. They ass all the same" I said flagging down the bartender. Her ass was bringing me down I needed another drink.

I ordered a tequila sunrise and pulled out my cash to pay when all of a sudden I heard a deep voice say "it's on me"

"I can pay for my own drinks" I said not even turning around.

"If I cant get u a drink then can I at least get ya name" he said.

I turned around ready to cuss his ass out when my breath got caught in my body. It was the Costco nigga. And oh my god he looked just as delicious as I remembered.

 And oh my god he looked just as delicious as I remembered

"Ahhhh cat got ya tongue bittttch" Shakes said laughing.

"Sunny" I said reaching my hand out.

"I'm keenan." He said shaking my hand.

"Ohhhh you're the one sent ya mans down here for me" I asked grinning.

"Yea. But I see you a stubborn lil lady. So I ain't mind coming for you myself. I wasn't gone let u get away from me again" he said.

"Again? What you mean" I asked playing dumb.

"You don't remember me?"

"Nah. I don't" I said.

"I saw you two months ago in Cincinnati. I been kickin my own ass since then for not saying shit." He said.

"Well that's in the past. I'm right here right now. Speak yo peace"

"How about you bounce outta here with me. I'm finna head to get some food. You and yo girl can roll" he said.

"Ok. Where to? We can meet you there" I said.

He gave me the details before heading back to vip. I brought Shakes up to speed as we headed to the parking lot to get her car. Her ass was happier than a sissy with a bag of lollipop dicks.