» 하나;

a tall figure approached your weak body, you were tied up, bruises evident on your skin

"let her go!!! Please... PLEASE!.. just.. just please don't hurt her anymore.."

The tall figure snapped his head towards where the voice was coming from. He starts chuckling at how desperate he looked, then started to scan all 8 bodies laying in front of him, appearing hopeless.

you wanted to do something, anything to help them out, but you were just as hopeless and weak.

"now.. Lets finish what i started" a smirk grew upon the mans barely visible face, proceeding to grab the bat that was laying on the floor next to him. he held up the bat, high and strong. and then-

"NO!"

heejin woke up out of bed, sweating and shaking. every night she tends to have a vision. even though it seems like she's dreaming, she's not. Those "dreams" tend to be real life scenarios. Deja vu. That's what it is. You see it before it happens.

she was scared.

'maybe it was a dream this time..?'

she didn't want to believe it was another episode of deja vu. 

heejin grabbed her sticky notes from the bedside table and wrote down the date she saw in her "dream"

October 24th 2019.

'its november 24th today. its okay. Im okay. Don't worry heejin it was just a dream.'

she continued to jot down what she saw in her vision and when she was finished, she got out of bed and walked over to her window. there, she placed it, along with many other sticky notes with it.

each sticky note had completely different scenes. there was one specific one she was excited about though.

STICKY NOTE: november 25th

I FIND A NEW MEME AND I LOVE IT

'we love a good meme in this household, good job heejin'

heejin was now heading to school and she regretted every second of it. there's never a day that goes by that she wants to die in there.