» 여덟;

"i know, its super big on me" heejin pouted, scanning herself in the large mirror in front of her

"well, c'mon then, we dont want to keep the others waiting." he extended out his hand giving heejin a soft smile.

she accepted it and followed behind yunho as they exited out the room.

the others decided to get out of the pool after what happened. their heads hung low in guilt. they felt bad for heejin, especially mingi.

"oh! heejin! are you okay?" wooyoung exclaimed, catching the boys attention. they all looked up only to see heejin in way too oversized clothing and a sheepish smile.

"yes im fine wooyoung, thanks" she chuckled at his worried tone.

"by the way, you look cute.." wooyoung scratched the back of his neck shyly, looking down moving his foot back and forth.

heejins face flushed crimson red at his words. she couldn't look at him after that.

"yeah, you look...hmm.. huggable?" jongho added, making heejin even more flustered.

"yah guys stop it, your making her embarrassed" seonghwa interrupted, walking in front of heejin to protect her from being stared at.

heejin looked up to see seonghwa, a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"okay guys, leave her alone. seonghwa come sit back down." hongjoong interrupted. he scooted over and pat the empty spot next to him on the couch.

"here heejin, sit down." he smiled softly.

"ahh..thank you joongie" she smiled back and awkwardly moved towards where hongjoong made space for her on the couch.

it was silent for a while since no one knew how to bring up a conversation after the incident.

then a quiet voice broke the silence. "heejin.. i-im sorry i really am. i didnt mean to do what i did back there." mingi's words slowly became quieter, head down as he pouted.

heejin looked up to face mingi. she couldnt help but to chuckle at how cute he looked right now. mingi looked up confused.

"mingi, its fine i already told you! you dont need to apologize, it was an accident and i understand that. now stop pouting or im gonna be sad."

everyone bursted into small giggles feeling relived that the atmosphere was now feeling lighter and less serious.

the rest of the day was spent playing games and joking around together. everyone felt at ease.

and thats when it hit her.

deja vu

it was the same thing she has envisioned. she snapped out of it when a hand tapped her shoulder.