» 여섯;

san knocked on yunho's door

no response.

he knocked again.

no response.

"hmm.. that's weird, he's usually in his room?" he decided to turn the knob since it seemed unlocked.

san peeked his head inside only to see two tall giants making out with each other.

"AHHHH! WHAT THE FU- WHAT ARE GUYS DOING? AH MY EYES BRO WHAT DID I JUST SEE-"

"i wanna see" heejin slightly pushed san out of the way, facing the two men with just as shocked expressions.

"oOP, SORRY WE'RE LEAVING NOW, CONTINUE WHAT YOU WERE DOING"

heejin grabbed sans wrist and ran back into his room instead.

"maybe i shouldn't have shown you around without the others knowing ahaha... ha.." he nervously laughs as he plops onto his bed.

"i mean not gonna lie, that was cute, I SHIP" heejin giggled while raising her arm up like she won a grand prize.

san took this time to admire her. her smile, her cute little dimples, the wrinkles that form around her eyes when she smiles, her lips, everything. san couldn't help but feel a slight flutter in his heart when he saw her like this.

'no san. you just met her. stop.'

"are you hungry heejin?"

heejins eyes lightened up when she heard those words "YES?"

"im pretty sure seonghwa hyung is making dinner downstairs, lets go and see what he made"

san reached to grab heejins hand. he got up and exited his room, a flustered heejin tailing along.

heejins heart stopped for a moment when he did, not knowing how to react. she just shook her thoughts away and went with it.

once they reached downstairs, the strong smell of delicious food filled the house. 'oh my god i already know i'm going to eat all the food for dinner'

san and heejin walked towards the two figures, seeing seonghwa and hongjoong setting up the table in the dining room.

seonghwa turned to face heejin, only to notice her hand was rapped tightly around sans.

"i see you guys have gotten close."

san immediately released his grip from her hand, getting shy afterwards. he looked up to face seonghwa, a hint of jealousy noticeable in his eyes.

"its not like that hyung, i just lead her downstairs and that's it."

"sure.. anyways, dinners ready, go call the others"

san did as he was told and seonghwa took this as his chance to say hi to heejin.

"hi hee-"

"sooo, heejin, how are the guys treating you so far? i hope they're not scaring you away or anything"