» 다섯;

heejin smiled at hongjoongs introduction, examining each and every one of them

heejin smiled at hongjoongs introduction, examining each and every one of them. they looked close, like a family.

"i'm choi san! but u can call me sannie" san smilied as he added into the introduction. he had such a beautiful smile and his dimples were so cute. she swore she fell in love with this man right then and there.

"i'm jeong yunho, the tallest and the funnest. So if your ever bored, come to me instead of these boomers" yunho introduced, the other boys looking at him offended.

"shut the fuck up yunho. Anyways, i'm song mingi and i'm just as tall AND fun so HA TAKE THAT YUNHOE" she chuckled at mingi as the two giants were giving each other faces.

"sorry about them haha. I'm kang yeosang, its nice to meet you heejin." his voice was so soothing and deep.

"hi, im choi jongho. I'm the youngest of the group." he looked at me with a sweet smile.

"finally its my turn. hi i'm jung wooyoung and as you can tell, i'm the most handsome one out of all these clowns" he said, flipping his nonexistent long hair.

"i'm so sorry heejin, these weirdos don't know what i means to introduce themselves normally." hongjoong said as he looked at the boys with a disapproving look.

"so your the dad?"

"what-"

"i mean you look like the dad of the group, and seonghwa looks like the mom. Am i right or am i right? I mean c'mon" heejin said, nudging seonghwas shoulder with a cheeky smile.

seonghwa flicked heejins forehead, not having her bullshit.

"oWW wHAT THE FUCK-" she said, rubbing the arising red spot on her forehead.

"anyways, welcome heejin, make yourself at home."

she looked up towards the boys, then to her surroundings. she had forgotten how big this house was already.

san noticed she was looking kinda lost and decided to go up to her.

"hey, want me to show you around?"

heejin looked towards him and hesitantly nodded. "sure."

"its okay, you won't get lost haha, i'll make sure your with me" he said reassuringly placing a hand on her back.

"thanks san" she smiled and followed san upstairs.

"upstairs are where our rooms are located. we all have our own room, i'll show you mine, c'mon" he said as we headed towards a long hallway.

passing by there were 8 rooms, all of them had a name on the front of the door.

'hongjoong, jongho, yeosang, seonghwa, mingi, yunho, wooyoung, and finally san'

we stopped in front of his door.

"welcome to my room" he said as he opened the door to a nice and minimalistic surrounding. his walls were grey with simple paintings hung up here and there.

he plopped onto his bed, heaving out a long sigh. then, patted to the spot next to him, signaling for heejin to sit down.

she obeyed to his command and sat uncomfortably on the corner of his bed.

he looked up and chuckled lightly. then suddenly, grabbed her wrist and pulled her next to him, so that now she was laying down.

heejin stiffened up at how close they were. she didn't want to risk turning around and stayed put in her position like a statute.

"its okay, calm down i can feel how tense you are without even looking at you." he said, chuckling lightly.

heejin took his word and tried calming down a bit, letting her body sink into the soft mattress.

'wow this mattress is so amazing what the fuck. might steal it from him one day hehehe'

"don't even think about stealing my mattress sweetheart, i know it's soft but the moment you try doing so, i'll break your toes in half."

"WHAT- HOW DID- I'M SO CONFUSED- HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING THAT"

"i can see through your eyes, it was obvious." he said, turning the other way, mumbling something that heejin couldn't make out.

'that was weird.'

"anyways, get up, lets go show you the rest of the house" he said lending a hand out.

heejin accepted it and followed closely behind san, heading towards the room in front of his.

the little name on the door read 'wooyoung'

san knocked twice, waiting for a response.

"come in!"

he proceeded to open the door and walk in. "hey i'm showing heejin around the house, do you mind if she comes in?"

"no not at all, come in" wooyoung said as he continued to play games on his phone.

heejin felt so awkward walking into the boys rooms, she doesn't even know who these guys are.

as she walked in the first thing she noticed was wooyoung.

he was shirtless.

"WOAH UM SIR, PLEASE PUT ON A SHIRT" heejin said as she covered her eyes.

"why? are you shy seeing me like this? because i'll tell you right now." he got up from his bed and approached heejin, leaning into her ear, "you better get used to it."

heejin was so flustered, her face turning a dark shade of red.

"s-shut up before i smack you, now hURRY UP AND PUT A SHIRT BITCH" she yelled, still hiding her face behind her hands.

san just chuckled, amused at how shy and red heejin got. 'cute. really cute.'

once wooyoung put a shirt on, heejin opened her eyes, relieved that he actually put a shirt on and didn't fake it.

"there, satisfied?"

"very. now, if you excuse me, i'll be taking my leave now. i'm not trying to stay with a weirdo like you." she scoffed giving a glare at wooyoung "san lets go" heejin said, turning on her heel exiting out of his room.

"bye princess" wooyoung said, smiling innocently at heejin.

once they got out, san sighed, a smile ghosting on his lips.

"im sorry on behalf of his behavior, he's just like that. I hope you understand"

heejin just nodded. san lead the way again and stopped in front of another room.

'yunho'

» au; IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG <3