» 일곱;

"i like you" he whispered as he laid his chin on her shoulder

"i like you" he whispered as he laid his chin on her shoulder. she couldn't move, nor speak.

heejin was speechless.

"why won't you say anything.. i said i liked you" he looked up to meet her eyes. "i- "

suddenly, his lips crashed onto hers, cutting her off. he grabbed her waist with one hand and held the side of her face with the other.

heejin couldn't take it anymore.

she didn't like him. her heart belonged to someone else.

she pushed him off of her, her face a dark shade of red.

"i-i'm sorry █████... i don't like you that way."

heejin jumped out of bed, breathing frantically after what she just saw. it was the next morning and she had just woken up out of her episode. the boys face was once again, blurred out. she couldn't make out his voice nor her surroundings either. and just like last time, there was no date.

since when did her deja vu all of a sudden start leaving out important information? it was like something or someone was affecting the process.

'who was it..? i couldn't hear his name.'

heejin grew frustrated and quickly grabbed her sticky notes from her bedside table. she jotted down everything and anything she saw. she decided to go wash her face to wake up a bit after what happened. so, she got up from her bed, placed the sticky note on her window, and headed towards the bathroom.

once she reached her destination, she turned on the light and looked at herself on the mirror.

she was worried.

worried that little by little, pieces of information will disappear.

worried that she won't be able to protect herself anymore.

worried that her ability was going away.

she turned on the faucet. cold water rushing down and disappearing into the drain right below it.

she cupped her hands and grabbed a handful of fresh water, splashing it onto her face.

'wake up heejin, don't let your ability falter'

after drying her face with a towel, she went back into her room and got ready.

she decided to wear a nice, flowy white blouse with cute bell sleeves, tucked into wide legged beige pants. and finally, topping it off with white platforms and small shiny pearl jewelry on her ears and neck.

she curled her hair, leaving bouncy waves that complimented her outfit. lastly, she looked at herself on her full-body mirror, a smirk plastered on her face.