Chapter Two

(Y/N) P.O.V.
Me and Raihan were walking to route 7 when I felt a hand graze by mine as wanting to hold it. It was my left hand, and Raihan was the only person to my left that could. Could Raihan like me as well? I thought.

*Time Skip, because I'm lazy*

Raihan P.O.V.
After pitching up our tent, We let out our Pokemon,
My team is made up of...
Flygon
Gigalith
Sandaconda
And Duraludon

(Y/N)
Cinderace
Drednaw
Boltund
Alcreamie
And now, he has to new members
Charmeleon
And no last
Ponyta
(A/N: this is my team at this point after defeating Shield, and sorry about last thing, theater nut)
I like that he's trying to work with different Pokemon. Right now he's playing with Alcreamie, I chose to play with his new Ponyta, so cute.
"Hey Raihan?" I heard (Y/N)
"Yeah?" I asked
"Can you help me prepare dinner?"
"Sure thing"
I get up and move over to him, he dicing up all different kinds of vegetables. He's going so fast I'm surprised he didn't cut off a finger.
"Can you fan the flame, Cinderace could help you?" he asked
"Sure thing, I'll get started" I cheerfully replied.
I grab the fan and almost on que, Cinderace causes a spark and I start to fan. (Y/N) chopping up vegetables like pro, well I mean when your on the road constantly, you get good at cooking. I actually was so terrible that I had to either travel very fast before nightfall so I can eat at a pokemon center or I had to travel with Leon or Sonia, I ended up traveling with Leon, yeah fun right?
Either way, I fan the flames pretty fast, then I turn to watch (Y/N) finishing up the prep work, Now or never I thought, (A/N: it's happening!)
"Hey (Y/N)" I asked
"Yeah?" he responded, putting the ingredients into the pot.
"Look I-I, (Y/N) I have felt this connection with you the moment I began talking to you as a friend, and I knew I liked you since then, but the feelings only grew. I just wan't to know if you would like to go on a date with me"

I finally got this chapter done, thank the gods, hope yall enjoy it!!! BYE BYE FOR NOW