Chapter Seven

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
A few days have past since everything happen with our first date, and Raihan has being eating the Eevees up(for those who don't get it, he's really enjoys playing with the Eevees, he's not eating them. Get, got good) seeing him like this makes me feel happy, I was in the kitchen making food for all the Pokemon.
"Hey Babe, how's my sweetheart?" Raihan asked hugging me from behind, kissing me on the cheeks.
"I'm happy, but you shouldn't scare me while cooking, I could've hurt myself or you, and we both don't want that" I say calmly.
"Ok handsome". He hugs me and watches me cook, and oddly I don't mind.
The Eevees were playing at our feet, thankfully I was done and we could all eat.
*time skip, because I'm tired and lazy*
Raihan and I headed to the gym because he had a challenger, and I wanted to get the Eevees out and about. Raihan went into the changing room to prepare while I went to walk around with the Eevees, when I say HIM, my toxic EX. I felt all my anxiety bubble up. I was panicing about what could happen to me, and the the Eevees could tell. We went into the stadium and took our seats near the exit in case I need a quick escape, but with my bad luck he walked by and spotted me. I moved quickly to Will, one of the league workers that knows me pretty well from my journey and my visits.
"Hey (Y/N), what can I help you with?" he asked.
"Hey Will, do you mind if I sit in the champions' seat, I know I don't normally ask for that, do you mind?" I asked
"Not at all, come with me, I'll lead the way" he said
"Thanks". I normally don't go to sit there because I don't want people to be distracted by me.
"You don't usually sit in the champions' seat, mind telling me what's up?" he asked.
I was starting to worry, the Eevees were cuddling in my arm, knowing I'm stressed.
"Harmful EX" I said bluntly
"Oooh, I gotcha, sooo how bad was he?"
Will knew I was gay, and was very cool about it. So we became closer friends.
"Very bad, he did some terrible things mentally, emotionally, and sometimes it would reach a psychical" I responded.
"Well, I glad your not with him anymore" he smiled
"Yeah, me too"
By the time I got to the seat I had to call Sonia...

Oooooo, cliffhanger, hope you guys like the chapter, really quick here's a doodle of a character for the new story that's in the works

By the way guys, I want to say thank your for your support and encouragement I love you guys, and to be honest, I was questioning my love for the series, until you guys started to comment on this story, I love talking you guys and hearing your opi...

By the way guys, I want to say thank your for your support and encouragement I love you guys, and to be honest, I was questioning my love for the series, until you guys started to comment on this story, I love talking you guys and hearing your opinions on Pokemon, you guys rekindled my love for the series. So for that I thank you, and please continue to comment, I love responding and talking, thank you guys every so much❤😁              
Sky