Chapter three

(Y/N) P.O.V.
"I was just wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me" his question shocked me, I could feel my face heat up. I could see his face go red as well.
"If you don't want to that's completely fine, I just-" he start, I knew he would just go on and on.
"Raihan!!" I demanded his attention.
He just looks at me, odiously eembarrassed
"I'd be happy to go on a date with you Raihan." my voice soften, he looks like he's about to cry.
"R-raihan, please don't c-cry." I start to cry as he does. Cinderace just started to stir the pot as me and Raihan had our moment.
"Thank you (Y/N)" he snuffled.
After a little bit, we were both fine, I served up everyone a plate of curry.
"(Y/N), your food is amazing!" his eye lighted up like fireworks.
"Thank you, not to change topics but when are you planning on on taking me on that date?" I ask, curiosity filled my eyes.
"I was planning on tomorrow after your thing with Melony, I know it's short notice, but-" he started again, he was very much nervous.
"Hey, that's completely fine, pick me up in front of Gym, and then we can go, I say around... 5:05 is a good time."
"Okay cool."he responded

          *time skip- made         possible by awkwardness*

After we chated and ate, and of course play with our Pokemon, Raihan left to "take care of gym leader business". I think it was an excuse to go calm down.
As soon as he was out of ear shot, I pull out my phone and started texting Sonia, she's basically my older sister

Me: Omg!!! Raihan asked me out on a date!

It took a bit but Sonia replied
S: OMG, FINELY. I WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU TWO WHERE GONNA GO PAST "JUST FRIENDS" IT FINELY HAPPENED.

Me:  Ikr, you got to help me tomorrow

S: Bro, I'd be there tomorrow morning before you go off to Melonys' faster than you can say pikachu

After that, I was blushing so hard and texting frantically, Sonia knew me since I was little, before I started my journey, she's basically my big sister. We call each other brother and sister. Her and Nessa have been dating for Five years now, I'm so happy for them.
After that I went in my tent with my pokemon in their pokeballs, and fell asleep.