Chapter Five

*After dinner - (Y/N) P.O.V.*
Besides that encounter with that entitled lady, dinner went very well. Me and Raihan were walking down the streets of Circhester, it was amazing. The snow was falling and the street lamps were glowing, it's beautiful. Me and him were holding hands, not very uncommon, I hold hands with a lot of my friends, but once we were alone, he stopped.
"(Y/N), I have something to ask you." he spoke.
"Hm" I responded, I look at him
"Look, I know it our first date, but we know eachother superwell. What I'm trying to say is, (Y/N), will you be my boyfriend?" he asked.
"Of cousre you idiot!" I rap my arms around his neck, kissing his lips in the process. At first it shocked him, but he then he kissed back.
After the kiss, we were heading back to the taxi, when these two Eevees ran right toward us, they looked pretty bad. We picked them up, and and soon as we did, a person runs at us.
"Those two are mine, give them the fuck back" this dude yelled at us. Raihan knew to contact the police. The two Eevees cower in our arms.
"They obviously don't want to go with you" I yelled back
"Well they're my pokemon, I didn't ask for your opinion" he stated
I start to tear up, I have memories like this, and I can feel the emotions of theses Eevees, I don't want to give them back in fear for them.
"NO!" Raihan yelled, freaking out the man. "HOW DARE YOU, POKEMON ARE LIVING CREATURES! THEY FEEL EMOTIONS, JUST LIKE US! THE ONLY REASON WE BATTLE WITH THEM IS BECAUSE THEY ARE FINE WITH BATTLING, IT LIKE A SPORT, THEY WILLING JOIN US, YOU IDIOT!"
I never seen him like this, I was used to the dorky, cute, funny guy. After that the police showed up, the dude tried to say we were the ones who hurt the poor things, even though I was able to record the whole ordeal. We were taken to the pokemon center as the guy was being arrested.
*a few hours later*
After the two were put into a room for examinations, me and Raihan settled in a room they had available, but it had one bed, it was big enough for both of us, plus we were together so no big deal.
We both stripped down into our boxers, and crawled in to bed.
"Raihan?" I called.
"Hm?" he responded.
"Do you think that the Eevees will be ok?"
"I think they'll be ok, just rest" he soothed.
We began to snuggle as we dosed off a little bit later.

Sorry it took so long, play practice sucks, and it's been hard to balance both play and school, so yeah, I will hopefully will publish the next chapter by March 14th
-Sky