Chapter Four

Hey guys, I thought I had an idea for this fan fic, but this next chapter has been difficult to think of the story, I may use some of yalls ideas, but I don't know, it's been hard these past few weeks, I've had family stuff, school, and personal stuff, sorry it took long, don't know when I'll post next, please understand.  real quick, I gonna skip til after the whole Melony thing. Thank you ever so much for your lovely support, love you guys!
-Sky

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I can't believe that this is happening, I'm gonna be going on a date with Raihan, I know that I love him, but this is nerve racking. What if the date doesn't go well? My anxiety is skyrocketing!
"(Y/N), is everything ok?" Sonia asked, she was helping fix me up real quick before my date.
"Yeah, just nerves for this date." I replied, sweating a little.
"It's okay to be nervous, I was nervous on my first date to hell and back, you got this!"
"Okay, Sis"
"You got this bro

*time skip*

I was walking up to the meeting place to see Raihan, he looked hot.
"Wow (Y/N), you look amazing!" Raihan said in awe
"You don't look so bad yourself." I replied
"So you ready for this date?" he asked
"Ready as I'll ever be" I say with a smile on my face.
We walked along the long roads it was just fine. I was just looking around at all of the buildings when I felt a hand grab mine. I look to see that the hand belonbed to Raihan, as he looked away blushing. The snow of Circhester was falling with grace, I blushed at the fact Raihan was holding my hand.
We walk to this cute new little restaurant, the mascot was Sylveon, so cute. As we made our way to the counter and the waiter should us to our table, me and Raihan were still holding hands and this lady didn't like that.
"Excuse me, are you going to let those fagots in here?!?!?" she asked in the stereotypical Karen voice, and I can see her whole family just done with her crap.
Ok lady-" Raihan started but was cut off by that lady.
"Don't talk to me in that way mister, I know the champion of this region and he will kick your sorry little a-" she yelled. I don't know her what so ever, maybe I talked real quick to her child.
After hearing that I was scared out of my mind, fight legendary pokemon is way easier than this.
Thankfully the owner came out to stop this little miss from attacking us.
"Miss, I think you should stop, you are disturbing the other customers and attacking these to for no reason." he said calmly.
"But they're gay!!" she complained.
"I'm bi and have a loving husband and to girls at home, I will not allow you to attack these men for being who they are. You miss are banned!" he bellowed.
"You can't do this, I'm from Unova!"(I think of Unova as the America of the pokemon world, no dis to America, but I find this a lot were I live) she cried.
I gather all my strength and say.
"Just because you're from Unova doesn't make you better than us, your human just like the rest of us. Also I'm the champion, and I don't know know you at all, and I would support you in this, you are wrong, you made poor decisions, feal with them!" I firmly spoke
Her whole face went pale. She ran outside in embarrassment. After that her husband and her child came up to us and apologized for her behavior, saying that what she did was wrong and even payed for our meal, even though we kindly refused. Apologize to the owner, got their food and left.
The rest of our time in the restaurant was amazing, I got a chicken wrap, and Raihan got a Charizard burger, it was delicious.
After dinner we were waking around goofing off, being silly, when all of the sudden, Raihan pulled me close. I could feel his hot breath.
"(Y/N)?" he asked for my attention.
"Yeah?"
"I was wondering, and I know that this is quick, but... Would you be my boyfriend?" he asked.
Before I could even think, I blurted out...
"Yes!"

Hope you like the chapter!!!