Chapter Two: Seoul

Lisa's POV

I open my eyes when I felt someone waking me up. I saw Jennie's cat-like eye looking at me. I stare at her eye, she's scared.

"Ahm y-you need t-to get up, you ne-need to get ready." She stutters.

She back away a little and I get up and I look at her.

Oh, she is wearing another color, but she still wears black the most

"Did you already eat breakfast?" I ask.

"Not yet." She said.

"Okay, I'll just take a bath, and let's eat breakfast at the dining area." I said and go inside the bathroom to freshen up.

She looks cute with her mandu cheeks. Ehee!

After taking a bath, I wear my blue denim dress.

I go out and saw Jennie sitting on the bed. I notice that our luggage is not here.

"Ahm Jennie." I called her.

She looks at me and said, "Ne?"

"Daebak! Do you speak Korean? And where is our luggage?" I was amazed, she's cute when she speaks Korean.

"The driver got it earlier." She said.

"Okay, let's go, I'm hungry." I told her and go out of the room.

We eat our food silently and after eating, I check out before heading toward the parking lot. I just follow Jennie coz she knows where the car is parked. Reaching the car, the driver opens the door for us. The drive towards the airport is full of silence.

When we get inside the airport we immediately do the thing that should be done before going inside the plane. When we're already done, it's already time for us to go inside the plane. We easily find our sit and I let Jennie sit beside the window.