Epilogue

Jennie slowly opens her eyes and light is the first thing she saw.

Where am I? She asks herself.

"Jennie? Oh, thank God! You're awake! Jisoo, Jennie is awake, call the doctor now." Jennie heard her cousin Irene talk.

Doctor? Awake? What happened? Jennie thought.

She saw Irene in front of her.

"How are you? Do you want anything? Water?" Irene ask.

"W-water." Jennie said.

Irene helps her to drink the water.

"Unnie, where is Lisa?" She asks.

Irene looks at her confusedly.

"Lisa? Who's that?"

"Lisa, unnie you know her. My wife." Jennie said.

"Jennie, you're not yet married. There is no Lisa." Irene said.

"No unnie, there is." Jennie defended.

"Jennie no, you were in a coma for eight months. There is no Lisa. I don't know anyone who is named Lisa." Irene said.

Jennie stares at her cousin and the doctor comes in with Jisoo.

The doctor checks and asks how was she and everything. While the doctor talks to Jennie. Irene talks to Jisoo.

"She's finding someone a while ago. She said it's her wife and she said that we know her wife, as far as I know, Jennie is not yet married at all." Irene said.

"What? She has no wife? How can she have a wife when she had an ex asshole boyfriend that cause her pain." Jisoo said.

"I don't know, you talk to her, I'll talk to the doctor." Irene said.

Jisoo walks towards her sister and Irene left with the doctor.

"Unnie, where is Lisa?"

"Lisa? You know Lisa?" Her sister asks.

"Unnie of course I know her, she's my wife." Jennie said.

"Jenduek, you don't have any wife."

"But unni-."

"Jennie, you were a coma for eight months, you had an accident eight months ago, you intentionally drive your car towards a tree when your ex-boyfriend told you that he already has a family. You wanted to kill yourself. "

As Jisoo said that, it slowly sinks in Jennie's mind.

Irene go back and said.

"I talk to the doctor and she said that you Jennie might have a dream while you were in a coma. You are asleep but your brain is awake, making scenes in your mind and you thought it was real."

Jennie felt empty the time she heard what Irene said. There is no Lisa, no marriage, no happiness. No love. No happy ending.
Everything was not a happy ending, there is no ending in a story, it will end where you stop the story.

This time, Jennie knew that...

She is not MARRIED TO LALISA MANOBAN.