Chapter Nine: Unknown

Jennie's POV

I'm here at Jisoo unnie's office coz she wants me to be here. She was gone for a week because she needs to meet some investors in LA that was Lisa supposed to meet but because of me she didn't leave and let my unnie meet them.

Lisa. She always makes me smile, laugh, and make me feel that I shouldn't be scared. She's always there for me. The night when I had a nightmare makes me realize that Lisa is not what others think. She's a sweet and good person. Every time she hugs me I feel safe.

But in every moment we have I'm still not comfortable. I know uncle send someone to follow me. He always knows what I do. I wish I can be free like before. I wish we're all happy. I wish my younger sister is with me. I wish my parents are still alive.

I was back in my senses when I felt Unnie's hands wiping my tears away. I didn't even notice that I am already crying.

"Why are you crying? Is there any problem Jenduek?" She asks worriedly.

"I'm fine unnie. Sorry." I said and wipe my tears away.

"Did Lisa do something to you?" She asks a little bit mad.

"What? No. I'm okay. I just... Remembered mom and dad." I slowly said the last words.

Unnie looks st me with a sad smile.

"I know Jenduek. I wish they're still with us." She said.

"Can you now tell me what happened to them?" I ask.

She looks at me sternly before speaking.

"Not now. You're not ready to hear it."

"But, unnie I'm ready. I want to know what really happens." I said with pleading eyes.

"Is he hurting you?" She changes the topic.

"Who?"

"Uncle."

I look at her with fear.

She slams her hand at her table that made me flinch.

"Unnie..."

"That man doesn't have the right to hurt you Jennie." She said.

"But I-I can't do anything Unnie. H-he always use Ella if I didn't follow him, and I don't want Ella to be involved. I let him, to save Ella." I said and tears started to fall from my eyes again.

"But still Jennie! Why didn't you ask for help?" She said being irritated.

"I ask for help, but he hurt Ella. That's why I didn't ask for help again." I said.

"Irene. Is she hurting you too?"

"No, she always helps me and Ella. She takes good care of Ella for me." I said.

Unnie hugged me and said.

"I'll take our revenge. I promise. We will get our Ella." She said and kissed my forehead.

We heard a loud slam of a door that made me scared.

Unknown's POV

The f*ck! He doesn't have the right to do that to Jennie nor Ella!

I need to make a move!

I got in my car and my phone ring.

U: Hello
M: Hello boss
U: Any info?
M: I have bad news
U: That is it?
M: He already knows that Jisoo is still alive. He's planing on Jisoo real this time.
U: The heck! I won't let that happen. You know what you should do. Fail. Make him fail in everything. Inform the investors that I send in his company to make him fail and suffer.
M: Yes boss. I have something to tell you boss.
U: What?
M: Jennie's phone has something connected and he can know where is she, what is she doing, he can hear everything, he knew who she texting, and more.
U: That asshole! Which men did he send to follow Jennie?
M: One of his men
U: How's Ella? Irene?
M: Ella is in danger. Now that he knew Jisoo is alive. He might hurt Ella because of that. He also hurt Irene for no reason boss.
U: What an asshole. Thanks for the info

I ended the call and punch my steering wheel.

I really need to move.

I send many of my trusted men to keep an eye on him, Irene, and Ella. I need to save Irene and Ella. I send investors to make his company suffer. Well, it's not really his company. It's Kim's company.

I know what he did. I know everything. And I will make him suffer for what he has done.

I get my phone and call my daughter.

D:Yes dad?
U: Come back
D:Why suddenly dad?
U: I need your help
D:Help in?
U: About the Kims
D:Okay, I will go there first thing in the morning
U: Thank you. Take care
D:I will dad.

I ended the call and I call my headmen.

HM: Hello boss
U: Find the men that are keeping an eye on Jennie after that kill him immediately.

I ended the call and drive going to my house.

I will take revenge for them.

Because of him, they are gone. Jennie's parents are gone and Irene's mom is gone. Irene is hating him because of what he did. Jisoo was nearly dead because of him. Jennie is hurt and suffering because of him. Ella is in danger because of him.

-

Edited.