Chapter Thirty-Seven: Threat

Jennie's POV

Its been a week since our vacation at Jeju. Jisoo Unnie is here at our condo coz she's sad. Dalgom was lost, she's been worried at Dalgom. Unnie really love Dalgom, well Dalgom is a sweet dog. I hope we can find Dalgom.

Everyone is here, Rosé, Seulgi, Irene Unnie, Jisoo Unnie, me, and of course Lisa. Ella is with Umma and Appa, they want to spend their time with her.

Lisa, Jisoo Unnie, and Seulgi are talking at the dining table, while me, Rosie and Irene Unnie are here at the kitchen cooking our lunch. They kept on nagging me about our vacation on Jeju. But I just told them it was fun and I relaxed. They ask for more but O kept silent.

After cooking we called the three crackheads and we ate our lunch. As we eat our telephone rang.

"I'll get it." Lisa said.

She stands up and goes to the living room, we continue to eat and Lisa came back.

"The reception said there's a package downstairs for you Chichu." She said.

"Eh? I didn't expect any package and if I will, I will address it to my place not here." Unnie said.

"I just told them to bring it here." Lisa said and sat down to continue to eat.

After a while, the doorbell rang. Jisoo Unnie stands up to get her package. She came back and Seulgi asks her.

"Who is it from?"

"I don't know. It's unknown, the delivery boy doesn't know either."

"Yah! Do you have an admirer?!" Chaeng ask.

"What? No!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Don't get too possessive Chipmunk, you're not yet together." Lisa teased.

"Who told you we weren't?"

Oh go- WAIT! WHAT?!

"Yah! Are you together already?" Lisa ask.

"Yah pasta! We weren't supposed to say that!" Jisoo unnie said.

"And when then?" Me and Irene unnie ask at the same time.

"At the right time?"

"Pshhh! Congrats! Finally!" Lisa said.

We stand up and go near them. Every one of us greets them congrats and give them a hug.

"Since you, Seulgi, and Irene unnie is the single once, they are going to wash the dishes." Jisoo unnie said.

"Wae?!"

"Just wash the dishes bunny." I said.

Lisa said something to Seulgi that made her blush.

We head to the living area except to the two who will wash the dishes.

"Should I open it now?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Why do I feel nervous?" She said.

We all laugh and she opens it. A black rose and a folded paper.

"Who will give you a black rose?" Chaeng ask.

"I don't know. She gets the folded paper and when she opened it, she screamed and started to cry. We panicked and go near her.

"Wae?" Rosé asks and hugs hee girlfriend.

Lisa gets the paper and when she saw what in it, it made her curse. I got the paper from her and got shocked by what I saw.

It was dalgom, full of blood and..... Dead. Oh gosh! Who did this?!
(Please don't hate me for killing Dalgom in my story huhu. I love Dalgom a lot)

Rosé just remains to hug her and Irene unnie and Seulgi suddenly go her.

"What happen?" They ask.

I gave them the paper and it made them shock too. 

I only know one person who can do these.

Uncle.

I look at Lisa worriedly and she hugs me. Seulgi looks at the box and there's still a paper. She got it and the paper has a blood stain on it.

"There's a note. Should I read it?" She asks.

Lisa nodded.

The note sends a shiver to my spine

The note sends a shiver to my spine. It made me start to cry. I don't wanna go back to him, not this time. I just want to be happy and free. Why can't he let me?

"Shhh, I won't let him. He won't get all of you." Lisa said.

Irene Unnie is crying too. Seulgi is comforting her.

"Let's all go to the mansion, it is safer there." Lisa said.

We walk to the parking lot fast. When we there, Lisa said something.

"We can't use different cars. We don't know what he'll do right now. I'll drive, get in."

We all get in Lisa's car and Lisa drives.

"Nini, call appa. Tell him we're all going to the mansion when he asks why tell him that I'll be the one to tell why. Ne?"

I nodded and get my phone with my shaky hands. I dialed his number and Appa answered it on the first ring.

A: Yes Jennie? Why are you calling?
J: We're all going to the mansion Appa.
A: Are you crying? Are you all alright? Why?
J: I-I'm fine Appa. Lisa will tell you when we get there.
A: Okay, drive safely.
J: Yes Appa thank you

After hanging up, I saw a message on my phone.

"What is it?" Lisa ask.

"There's a message. Should I open it?" I ask slowly.

"Are you sure? If you want to."

I open it and it was an unknown number.

From: Unknown
Ruby Jane, Ruby Jane, Ruby Jane. You did a wrong and stupid move my dear niece. Tsk tsk. What did I tell you? I told you not to do anything stupid, but you did. A lot of them. You don't really understand me, do you? You made me angry. Just wait for me and I'll teach you a lesson, Ruby Jane. I'll make sure to get you again. I'll make sure to make you suffer bad like before.

His text just made me cry more. I shouldn't have forgotten that he can do anything. I shouldn't have thought that I was free already.

"What was the text all about?" Lisa ask.

I didn't answer her and just continue to cry.

"Nini, please stop crying, we're near already."

His message kept on invading my mind until all I can see was darkness.

-

Edited.