Chapter Fourteen: Fun

Jennie's POV

Rosè just drop me off at M condo. We headed to the park earlier but I really didn't enjoy that, I felt someone following us everywhere.

Going into the condominium, I texted Lisa that I'm already here at the elevator.

Reaching our penthouse, I can't see Lisa everywhere. I walk to our bedroom and I saw Lisa sleeping.

I walk toward her and brush off some strands of her hair in her face. She looks like a baby when she's sleeping.

I fix the covers and remove her phone from her hand. She moves a little but didn't wake up.

I walk to our walk-in-closet and change into some comfortable clothes. After changing I lay down beside Lisa.

I get my phone and opened it. I smile at what photo Lisa put as my phone's wallpaper.

This photo was on Lisa's phone and she transfers a lot of our photos on my phone and she picks this one as my wallpaper

From: Chaeng
Hey JenJen! Just reach home. Thanks for today.

To: Chaeng
Okay, always welcome Chaeng.

After sending my message to Chaeng I texted Irene Unnie.

To: Irene Unnie
Hi Unnie. This is Jennie, I got a new number and phone. I lost the phone that uncle gave me. How are you and Ella? I miss both of you.

After sending the message, I put down my phone on the table next to our bed and I stared at the ceiling.

I miss Ella. I hope she's okay. I hope uncle doesn't hurt Ella and Irene unnie. I wish I could save them and bring them here with me.

I felt someone's hands on my face. Lisa.

"You okay Nini? Why are you crying?" She asks worriedly and wipes off my tears.

I didn't even realize that I was already crying.

"I'm okay. I just miss my little sister." I told her.

"W-why? Di-did something bad happens to her?" She said.

Why is she stammering?

"I don't know. I hope she's okay. Unnie is not yet texting me back." I said.

"Maybe she's busy." Lisa said.

I shrug my shoulders and look at her.

"Nini, I have something to tell you." She said.

"What is it?"

"Nini, I'm hungry. Can you cook dinner?" I giggle on what she said.

"Gosh Lili. I thought you're going to say something important." I told her and sat up.

"Hey! It's important you know." She said and pouted.

I laugh at her and said
"Okay, let's go. What do you want to eat?"

"Can you cook kimchi fried rice?"

I nodded and we walk out of the room. Reaching the kitchen I got all the ingredients needed for making the kimchi fried rice.

I started to cook and Lisa is concentrated on her phone. She's texting someone.

Maybe she's texting Seulgi.

I continued to cook until I heard Lisa talking to someone.

"Yes, Appa?.... We're good... Tonight?..... Can we just go there tomorrow night?.... Jennie cooks our dinner... Komawo appa... Yes, appa we will." She ended the call.

"Dinner's ready." I said and put the foods I cook on the table.

"Yey!! By the way, appa asks us to be at the mansion for dinner tomorrow." Lisa said and started to put some kimchi fried rice on her plate.

"Okay, but why?" I ask.

"I don't know either." She said.

We just eat and talk about our day but I didn't tell her about what I felt earlier at the park.

After eating she insists on washing the dishes and I let her. I wait for her to finish washing the dishes and we sat down in the living room.

She said she wants to watch some movies and she wants me to pick the movie.

"Don't pick any horror Nini." She said.

I pick Aladin and I sat beside Lisa.

"What did you pick?" She asks.

"Anabelle." I said.

"Nini! I told you not to pick any horror movie." She whined and pouted.

"You're too old to be scared Lili. Just watch the movie." I told her.

I look at her and giggled. She really looks scared.

The movie started and I felt her stare at me.

"Wae?" I ask.

"You said you picked Anabelle? Why is it playing Aladin?" She asks.

"You want me to really put Anabelle on it?" I ask.

"No no no no. I'm okay with Aladin." She said and give me a genuine smile.

We just watch the movie and in the middle of the movie, I felt Lisa put her head on my shoulders so I look at her.

"Can I?"

"You already put it Lili." I said and giggled.

"You're being savage on me Nini." She said and fake cry.

"Don't do that you look like an ugly Monkey." I teased her.

"Nini." She whines and I just laugh.

"You're being like that huh. Revenge is on Nini." She said and started to tickle me.

"HAHAHAAHHAAHA Lili! S-stop HAHAHA."

"Say you're sorry first." She said.

I shook my head and she continued to tickle me.

"OKAY! Okay. I'm sorry Lili." I said and she stopped tickling me.

I sat down and breathed. Lisa stands up and goes to the kitchen going back with a glass of water in her hands.

"Here. Drink these." She said and offered me the water.

"Thanks." I said and drank the water.

After drinking I put the glass on the table and Lisa turned off the TV.

"Let's go to sleep." She said and yawned.

I nodded and we walk up to our bedroom.

I freshen up first and when I go out of the bathroom, Lisa us already sleeping.

I lie down next to and closed my eyes.

I had so much fun today Lili. Thank you so much. Good night my Lili.

-

Edited.