Chapter Twenty-Two: The Next Day

Lisa's POV

I woke up when I felt someone jumping up and down from the bed. I open my eyes and saw a little Jennie jumping.

She really looks like her sister.

Last night was fun. I saw how happy my wife is. After the group hug, we eat dinner and told our message to Jennie, Of course, I was the last one to tell the message. We give our gifts to her and she's really happy about everything. She was thankful for being a part of our family.

"Hey Ella! I told you not to wake up your Lisa Unnie." I heard my wife said early in the morning.

Ella stops in jumping and hugs Jennie. Aww! They look cute!

"Sorry Unnie. IU unnie told me to wake her up." Ella said.

I sat up and look at Jennie.

"Morning Nini." I greeted.

"Morning Lili. Sorry about Ella waking you up." She said.

"It's fine." I said.

"Okay, breakfast is ready." Jennie said.

I nodded and stands up. The shower can wait later.

I carry Ella and greeted her a good morning.

"Morning too unnie. You know, Jennie Unnie cook our breakfast with Jisoo unnie and Irene unnie." Ella said.

"Really? Ow, I'm so excited to taste it." I said.
"Lili put Ella down, she's heavy." Jennis said.

"It's okay. Let's go." I said holding her hand as we go down the stairs.

"Wow! You look like a family." My unnie said.

I smiled at her and greeted everyone.

I really want to have a family with Jennie.

We sat down the chair and started to eat. We talk about a lot of things about Jennie and more.

We decided to let Ella live with us while Irene will stay with Jisoo unnie. We ask Irene unnie to stay with us but she chooses to stay with Jisoo unnie so we let her.

Ella is really excited to live with us which I'm excited too.

"Is your house big?" Ella asks me.

"Yes it is. But not as big as this one." I said.

"Will I sleep beside you and Unnie? " Ella ask again.

"Yes, but if you want your own, you can have it." I said pinching her little nose.

"Really?" She asks excitedly.

I nodded and she jumps.

"Yey!"

I laugh at the way she acted. She's really cute!

We are now going to leave and umma doesn't want us to go.

"Umma, we'll visit you always." I told her.

"Fine. We have a deal. Every one of you will go here every Saturday night to have dinner here and to sleep and you all go home the next day." Umma said.

"I'm ok with that." I said.

I look at Jennie and nodded, same as Rosé, Jisoo Unnie, and Irene Unnie.

"You too Seulgi." Umma said.

She was about to talk when appa said something.

"We won't take no for an answer and no more buts. You're part of our family."

Seulgi smiled and nodded. We bid our last goodbye and headed to our cars.

Irene unnie is with Chickin since she's going to stay with her while Rosé is with Seulgi. As I put Ella at the back seat, I saw how happy Jennie is.

I go to the driver to sit and buckle my seatbelt.
"Are you happy?" I ask my Wifey.

"Yes I am. Thank you for last night Lili. It was the best." She said.

"You're always welcome. Didn't I tell you that I will do everything just to make you happy right? And I did, do I?"

"Yes you did." Jennie said.

"By the way, your gift is waiting at home."

"Gift? You shouldn't have bought me a gift." Jennie said.

"But I want it too and I know you'll love it."

Jennie smiled and look at Ella who is fast asleep.

"She must be still tired." I said.

"Yes she is. Ella told me how you played with her yesterday the whole afternoon." Jennie said with a smiling face.

"Yep I did. I saw how she enjoyed playing." I said.

We reach our penthouse and I carry Ella as we go in. I told Jennie to open our bedroom door for me. I put Ella down and Jennie and I go out of the bedroom together.

"Thank you again Lisa." Jennie said.

"Your welcome. Now, let's go to the kitchen, your gift is waiting." I said and pulled her to the kitchen.

I saw how she smiled when she saw what I gave.

"I know its not like what my siblings and my parents gave to you. But I hope you like it." I said.

"Thank you again Lili. I can always use this when I cook or bake." She happily said.

"Your welcome." I said.

I feel like I melted when she hugs me.

"I don't know what will happen to me if you didn't marry me. I thought my life will only get worse. But it got better than expected. Thank you Lisa." She said and tears falling down.

I wipe her tears and said.
"Please stop crying. I promise to always make you happy and I promise to do everything for you. I will fight with you. I won't leave you."

I kissed her forehead and stare at her.

I feel happy every time I'm with her. I feel complete when I see her. I feel jealous when she's with Rosé all the time. I hate it when she always cries. I hate it when she has nightmares. I hate it when she tried to hurt herself. I always want to see her. I always want to be with her. I always want to make sure she's safe. I always want to see her happy.

I just want to say that.......

"I love you Jennie Kim-Manoban. Forever and always."

-

Edited.