8 - kiss me

— kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.

☁︎︎

i cried.

i cried when he asked if he could kiss me.

but did he really mean it?

jungkook shushed me and patted my head,
"you don't have to," he paused "let's go home now."

i nodded and wiped away my tears, getting up with the help of jungkook.

the car ride was silent and awkward, but hey don't blame me it was his fault.

my mind kept pondering over at why he wanted to kiss someone so ugly, so selfish and useless. i mean, he deserves the galaxy not me but him.

after some torture we finally arrived i have never felt more relieved.

when he shut off the engine i hopped out and ran to my bedroom window.

"wait!" i heard him shout.

i turned around and saw that he slowly walking towards me.

"my luna, i am sorry please forgive me for asking a irrelevant question."

he stopped inches away from me,
"but i mean it." he whispered while caressing my pink cold cheek.

i once again melted to his touch, and leaned in closer to his face mumbling,
"junkook i really like you, like not as a friend kind of way," i halted when our noses touched, "i cried because you asked to kiss me and-"

"i mean it." he whispered and gazed into my teary eyes.

and that's when i made the first move, smash our lips together.

it was like the stars excepted our kiss, they shined oh so brightly underneath us.

the kiss wasn't your french cliché one. it was an innocent, childlike kiss. A one which represents our feelings for each other.

his lips were warm and soft with a minty breath, unlike mine which was chapped.

tears were flowing out of our eyes, i felt his salty tears make contact with our lips.

he held my cheeks and i held his shirt collar, my hand crumbling up his shirt.

a while until we pulled apart, our lungs yearning for some air.

then realization hit me,
"this is stardust jungkook isn't it?"

he smiled and nodded,
"yes my luna."

☁︎︎

— i am terribly sorry if i made you cringe imma put a warning on dis book💀