11 - to the stars

— take me to the stars

take me to the stars.

☁︎︎

the room was suffocating.

i had been yearning for some fresh air to feed my lungs.

he said that he'll come back at 9pm but now it's 12am and im hella worried about him.

we haven't been direct to each other after that incident. we mostly fought.

i said and flopped down on my bed.

things haven't been working out great.

he spilled his emotions last month and we told to my family about our relationship and dramatic stuff occurred.

i heard the door opening, but i wouldn't care less, it's probably jungkook, so i flipped to the side.

i felt my bed drop from the other side and a loud sigh made way out of my lips.

"luna?" he whispered.

i hummed in response.

"i'm sorry, for ignoring you and screaming at you earlier....i just-it's complicated." he sighed.

i scoffed and let out a light laugh,
"complicated? we can get through it together-"

"no we can't...we can't always get through everything together."

i wanted to punch him right there and now but instead i only yelled at him,
"what the fuck is wrong with you jungkook?! your father is gone now, he won't ever sexually abuse you anymore. and you have me and my family even my younger sister! we give you food and shelter but the only fucking thing that you repay us here is leaving around 8pm and coming back 12am to fucking apologize! i wish-"

he grabbed me by the collar and pushed me so that my back made contact with the bedsheets again.

"you'll never understand! you're so freakin stubborn luna! i just want us back. the old, happy, and naive us back....life is cruel." he whispered the last part and kissed me.

i didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around his neck and tug at his locks, making him moan in the kiss.

it has been long since we last made out like this, a month technically.

he pulled apart with a wet sound, a string of saliva connected our lips.

( ik this is disgusting and cringey but bear with me i too regret writing this ).

he gazed his cold and pale finger on my jaw and i closed my eyes.

his hands touched every single part of my body, not leaving a thing untouched or kissed.

before i knew it, i was fully naked under him.

he brushed me and it felt as if the stars were dancing across my skin.

calmly and slowly he looked into my eyes with a grin,
"where to, miss?" he whispered.

i smiled,
"to the stars."

☁︎︎

— i literally used the movie titanic's line wtf am i writing?