9 - whole galaxy

— promise me

— promise me....we'll always be this free, dancing for eternity, underneath a galaxy of stars.

☁︎︎

"luna!" he called out for me.

it has been 3 months since i met him, and one week since i kissed him.

i love every single thing about him.

he's the stars in my galaxy, the cherry on top to my ice cream, the oxygen to my lungs. he's my everything.

he vowed to bring me the galaxy but i already have my galaxy and he's running up to me now with a smile sewn on his lips.

he had a chocolate bar in his hand, but i couldn't make out what it was.

jungkook stopped in front of me and rested his hands on his knees, panting for air.

i stayed in my spot, with my head turned around.

he flopped on the grass next to me and let out a deep exhale.

i smiled and slithered closer to him, wanting to touch his hair.

i trapped his legs between my thighs and hovered above him. he giggled,
"my luna. what are you doing?"

i love it when he calls me his luna, it makes me feel wanted, loved and admired.

"i wanna stay like this for a while." i replied and he only nodded.

i probably haven't mentioned that he has a habit of putting his hands above his head or to his sides, and yes i adore it.

i stared into his eyes as his galaxy ones stared back.

"luna?" he whispered and held my cheeks.

"yes?"

i saw a tear drop out of his eyes,
"i brought you the whole galaxy." he mumbled and leaned my head in too kiss my forehead.

i felt his white star patterned long-sleeved shirt caress my face.

his coal black hair shone even in the darkness.

he pulled away and gazed back at me eyes,
"do you wanna see?" he mumbled.

i nodded.

he shoved his hand in his pocket, and took out a chocolate bar.

he then handed it to me and saw what he meant about giving my the galaxy.

the bold words on the cover of the chocolate bar read 'Milky Way'.

i shook my head as tears started forming in my eyes,
"jungkook-"

"i vowed luna....i brought you the whole galaxy by getting beaten up." he whispered and wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

it felt like time stopped. beaten up?

he got beaten up just to get me a chocolate bar?

i bursted and sobbed loudly for some reason.

he bit quivering lips and let the tears fall.

"jungkook-"

"promise that you won't leave me," he choked out, "promise me.....that we will always be this free dancing under the light of a thousand stars for eternity."

i nodded my head weakly and muttered, "i promise."

he suddenly pulled me into a hug, his tears rolled down his cheeks one by one and i did nothing but bury my face in the crook of his neck.

i wished he'd just spill everything out and kiss me.

just one ' i am okay.'

☁︎︎

told ya there'd be cliché shit, but honestly this is sad 😔